N-Europe

Mafia

Esequiel

Im still new to this mafia lark but iv been having fun. Im now dead in both games i was in and was wondering if..... theres another one set up for the people dead in the current running one?

I just have a horrible feeling its going to take forever for the DIY one to finish :(

This might be an apt time for me to ask: what are all these Mafia games anyway?

I went away for a while, and upon my return I'm greeted by lots of threads that tell me to stay out unless I'm playing. Can anyone give me an idea of what they're about?

Oh another question: I've been reading the DIY Mafia and it seems like everyone knows the selection of roles that are there. Does everyone find out the selection of characters at the beginning or have these been revealed/guessed throughout the game?

Oh another question: I've been reading the DIY Mafia and it seems like everyone knows the selection of roles that are there. Does everyone find out the selection of characters at the beginning or have these been revealed/guessed throughout the game?

All the characters/roles are unknown at the start of the game.

The first game was the most fun (well for me to mod anyway), because no-one had any idea what they were doing.

I still believe it was the best tbh. Far too much overanalysis now, and people too careful etc. That, and bringing in what people said in the past mafia games, it all seems a bit much.

Guessed : peace: or revealed, but if you wanna see awesome in action, read moogles one =]

I meant one or two months from now; I should have phrased it better.

I'm prepared to be wrong, but call it a hunch.

I'll probably still be interested, if other people still are by then. I love these games. =D

*addicted*

So basically I have a lot of reading to do.

Thanks for the responses. I was just curious, really, I'm not looking to join in; like every forum game, I'm sure it will have burnt everyone out within a month or two.

Hey, if you ever become interested in the mafia games, you could always join mine [/shamelessPlug]

I've been playing in mafia games on another forum for almost a year now.

It's pretty uber when you are in a Lord Of The Rings mafia game with 45 other people. Actually epicly uber.

That sounds fantastic. :o Chair, that must be your next mafia game.

The first game was the most fun (well for me to mod anyway), because no-one had any idea what they were doing.

I am very proud of that game :Þ

I've been playing in mafia games on another forum for almost a year now.

It's pretty uber when you are in a Lord Of The Rings mafia game with 45 other people. Actually epicly uber.

Is it the mafiascum website? Because I tried signing up there.