NEurope
Daft

LittleBigPlanet Thread

I have ordered it! Awesome, play.com £29.99 with Nariko.

Can't wait to check out your levels.

Didnt know they are still doing Nariko. Thought it was limited.

hopefully i have my next stage ready or i might just go back and polish the ones i have done.

"Acoustic Dominos (Hey There Delilah)", everyone go play. Awesome music level.

I'm currently trying to save £190 so I can send my PS3 to sony for repair. Fucking disc drive broke a couple of months back.

I have tried repairing it myself. But I've decided it will be best if I just send it to sony at least i'll get a renewed warranty.

The fucking piece of shit had to break just when all the good games are coming out.

Oh well PSP and Wii will have to do for the time being.

Wow I'd go mental if mine broke now.

But hey! Before you send it away try a system restore by holding on until eventually it switches off, keep holding, it'll come back on and then you do a restore. It did mine wonders.

Wow I'd go mental if mine broke now.

But hey! Before you send it away try a system restore by holding on until eventually it switches off, keep holding, it'll come back on and then you do a restore. It did mine wonders.

Tried it. But the Disc drive is completly fucked. I think the firmware is corrupted in the disc drive because the drive doesn't do anything.

It's pretty fucking shit when you think about it that these expensive things don't come with a much longer warranty. Stuff should get minimum 3 years I think. Companies would think twice about their QA then. (Even though I think Sony has done a good job with the PS3).

"Acoustic Dominos (Hey There Delilah)", everyone go play. Awesome music level.

Agreed. It's really good :)

Anyone think new DLC will eventually include more stickers & sounds? I actually thought there would be thousands in the game.

Tried it. But the Disc drive is completly fucked. I think the firmware is corrupted in the disc drive because the drive doesn't do anything.

Didnt they offer for free?

An idea you could maybe have brought continuous play then reported it abit later ;)

Anyone think new DLC will eventually include more stickers & sounds? I actually thought there would be thousands in the game.

We have picture import coming. For now the Ps Eye will do.

Is picture import confirmed because I thought they were having issues adding it?

So now I've ordered I'm really looking forward to it - now tell me why I should be excited.

...For now the Ps Eye will do.

I can't justify that amount of money for what is essentially a webcam. Speaking of which...surely there are some cheapo alternatives?? :wtf:

Dwarf....the create mode is the future!! Tbh I'm a little disssolutioned with the single players lack of depth. It's like NSMB or sommat so I guess I shouldn't complain. Just seems to have been in development since the dawn of time so I wanted more!

But yeah, user created levels are immense!! Shame that it's a tensy bit cumbersome to find certain levels. The search function never bears fruit for me. Even with the level name or level creator. Bizarre. A good idea would have been to have had a "top ten" or something similar. Like "top ten colourful levels". Something traditional perhaps.

Still....Create mode is one of the greatest thing I've experienced in a loooooong time.

Is picture import confirmed because I thought they were having issues adding it?

From a technical standpoint I believe it's all ready to go, but actually patching the feature in opens the door to all kinds of nasty legal issues: for every person that imports their own art there will be hundreds throwing in copyrighted content. Still, I think it will get added eventually as Sony okayed the PSEye support; they've already left the latch off, so they might as well swing the whole thing open.

Really looking forward to it, hope it arrives tomorrow! I guess I'll be spending the first few days on tutorials and then I'll have a bash at create and single player.

This game is gonna be whoopass.

I'm currently trying to save £190 so I can send my PS3 to sony for repair. Fucking disc drive broke a couple of months back.

£190??! That's a bit steep isn't it? I wouldn't bother for that price, as that's frankly ridiculous.

I can't justify that amount of money for what is essentially a webcam. Speaking of which...surely there are some cheapo alternatives?? :wtf:

Its a PS3 any USB or Bluetooth webcam will work.

Dwarf....the create mode is the future!! Tbh I'm a little disssolutioned with the single players lack of depth. It's like NSMB or sommat so I guess I shouldn't complain. Just seems to have been in development since the dawn of time so I wanted more!

Its pretty huge. Loads of levels. all quality. Lots of variety. No complaints there. Would be one of the best games all year on that alone.

15n7itd.jpg

Free costume.

Its a PS3 any USB or Bluetooth webcam will work.

Its pretty huge. Loads of levels. all quality. Lots of variety. No complaints there. Would be one of the best games all year on that alone.

15n7itd.jpg

Free costume.

My USB one didn't work, plugged it when LBP came out to give it a go and didn't get anywhere with it.

If you have an old Eye toy it will definately work too.

Not sure abnout whihc models works for webcams but a google search seems ot suggesst its hit and miss for LBP. The 360 cam webcam dont work for example.

There isnt any defenitive compatibility list sadly.

http://boardsus.playstation.com/playstation/board/message?board.id=ps3&thread.id=1251428

Also interesting to see how many people point out that from a business point of view going open with USB and Bluetooth on PS3 was fail since they could have sold most of their own accessories.

Choze, accept my friend invite plz. :(

I want to play your coaster level.

ReZourceland Chapter one is coming along nicely. Should be finished by the Friday evening I reckon.

will add you!

Amazed by the quality of new levels everyday. I didnt realise making stuff like snow or rain was so easy.

How is snow or rain made?

I have thought of a somewhat good idea for hail....many tiny dots of like wood or whatever, triggered by a dissolve thing from above. Theres a slightly similar element in ReZourceland Chapter One (which is drawing to a big conclusion/the boss) :) :)

How is snow or rain made?

I have thought of a somewhat good idea for hail....many tiny dots of like wood or whatever, triggered by a dissolve thing from above. Theres a slightly similar element in ReZourceland Chapter One (which is drawing to a big conclusion/the boss) :) :)

I've got rain and lightning in my new level and thought I was being original! :blank:

Will be good to see how others have tackled the issue, I've used tiny water droplet shapes out of ice and it looks "ok" (again, with a disolving block) but the diection of it falling (and at a 'constant' rate) is difficult. The sheer amount of them is immense though so I was only creating a flurry of rain here and there.

My USB webcam doesn't work. May ask my nephew for his Eyetoy if that deffo works!

My postie is a nob, didn't get it :(

Ah well at least it's almost certain to come tomorrow.

just ammended my cristmas list to include this. really excited about getting some good levels made, though im aware nothing i do will beat the sheer genious of geeks oft he world.

i thought i was good at line rider for making a loop the the loop, much better then my mates attempt and using a laptops touch pad mouse fiaso. then i went on you tube and cried