NEurope
navarre

I need advice

I've suspected for some time now that my girlfriend has been having an affair. The usual signs. Phone rings, I answer, someone hangs up. She started going out 'with the girls' a lot recently although when I ask which girls it is always "Just some friends from work, you don't know them". I always look out for her taxi coming home but she always walks down the drive although I can hear a car setting off. As if she has got out of the car round the corner. Why? Is it not a taxi? I once picked her mobile up just to see what time it was and she went beserk and screamed that I should never touch her phone again and why was I checking up on her. Anyway, I have never approached the subject with my g/f. I think deep down I just didn't want to know the truth but last night she went out again and I decided to check on her. I decided I was going to hide behind my car which would give me a view of the whole street so I could see which car she gets out of. It was whilst crouched behind my car that I noticed rust around my rear wheel arch. Should I take it into a body repair shop or should I buy some stuff from the local auto shop and try to repair it myself?

I would have a go at it myself. How experienced are you with rust-removal?

Hahahahah, that made me laugh, well done :)

Yeah, though I don't know if the mods'll like it. It could easily be viewed as spam, but that kind of threads have been made before in here.

Haha, brilliant, I may steal that style. :heh:

I say do give it a go yourself, and if it doesn't work, take it in.

I've suspected for some time now that my girlfriend has been having an affair. The usual signs. Phone rings, I answer, someone hangs up. She started going out 'with the girls' a lot recently although when I ask which girls it is always "Just some friends from work, you don't know them". I always look out for her taxi coming home but she always walks down the drive although I can hear a car setting off. As if she has got out of the car round the corner. Why? Is it not a taxi? I once picked her mobile up just to see what time it was and she went beserk and screamed that I should never touch her phone again and why was I checking up on her. Anyway, I have never approached the subject with my g/f. I think deep down I just didn't want to know the truth but last night she went out again and I decided to check on her. I decided I was going to hide behind my car which would give me a view of the whole street so I could see which car she gets out of. It was whilst crouched behind my car that I noticed rust around my rear wheel arch. Should I take it into a body repair shop or should I buy some stuff from the local auto shop and try to repair it myself?

Hahaha! Very nice. Is this copypasta or did you write this yourself?

Hahaha! Very nice. Is this copypasta or did you write this yourself?

I got the idea from elsewhere, but did it myself. And thanks guys!

Yeah, though I don't know if the mods'll like it. It could easily be viewed as spam, but that kind of threads have been made before in here.

hitmuss.jpg

ZOMGZ HIDE FROM THE MODZZZZ

Ha ha, good stuff

hitmuss.jpg

ZOMGZ HIDE FROM THE MODZZZZ

Relax, I found it just as funny as you guys. :) Just trying to help a new member.

hitmuss.jpg

Please, there is no need to post picture of Jordan! :p

Unfortunately I've heard this one before, which somewhat takes the shine off it.

Made me chuckle, though I couldn't help but feel that a fresh prince was coming somewhere near the end.

This is a letter sent to Dear Deirdre of the Sun newspaper.

I am a sailor in the merchant navy. My parents live in South London and one of my sisters, who lives in Brixton is married to a guy from Liverpool.

My mother and father have recently been arrested for growing and selling marijuana and are currently dependant on my two sisters who are prostitutes. I have two brothers, one who is currently serving a non-parole life sentence in Wormwood Scrubs for the rape and murder of a teenage boy in 1994, the other is currently being held in Wandsworth on charges of incest on his three children.

I have recently become engaged to marry a former Thai prostitute who is still a part time 'working girl' in a brothel, however her time there is limited as she has recently been infected with an STD. We intend to marry as soon as possible and are currently looking into the possibility of opening our own brothel with my fiancé utilising her knowledge of the industry working as a manager. I am hoping my two sisters would be interested in joining our team. Although I would prefer them not to prostitute themselves, it would at least get them off the streets, and hopefully the heroin.

My problem is this: I love my fiancé and look forward to bringing her into the family, and of course I want to be totally honest with her.

Should I tell her about my brother-in-law being a scouser?

Best.

Entrance.

Ever.

Aye, better than most "hi, I'm new here threads"...

Unfortunately I've heard this one before, which somewhat takes the shine off it.

Likewise..