Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Passions and Dreams

ReZourceman

I want my own restaurant eventually. The road ahead is long though, gotta travel the world (between now and 25) then get a job as a trainee Chef and work my way up (yay for 12 hour days!)

I'd be eternally happy if i even earn one Michelin Star! :yay:

I'm not really a passion and dream sort of guy, I'm a bit too happy go lucky I think. My main aim is to be happy, and have a full and rich life, enjoy it all, and hope that people remember me for it, and I hope to bring joy to people who meet me. How much a cheesy bastard am I? Got some more specific ones too, I guess.

• I have recently decided on a 'passion' or a dream, which'd be to become proficient in a martial art, or in fact a few. I just got my second/first belt in Aikido(yellow) and hope that in 20, 40, 60 years I'll still be at it and teaching others too, until I die. I got plans to start another martial art or fighting style(no idea what) in a few years when I get my 1st dan in Aikido though. At least a black belt in 3 or 4 arts in 20 years hopefully, even if it's only 1st dan in a couple.
  • I'd love to invent something, but doubt I will, I guess I would kind of like to be famous in that respect, but for something good, unlike alot of celebrity these days.
  • That reminds me I have a secret passion to get into acting one day, but to be an actual good actor, like some of the legends of today.
  • To be rich, unfortunately, is a secret passion of mine, but not if it sacrifices the others. I'd like to somehow obtain £1mil in fact, then I'd be boring and let it get interest for a year, then live off it year by year. I want to have enough to get by, and never worry. If I ever had more than £5mil, I think I'd invest it to grow, and give to charity. With my death giving a large bulk of my fortune to charity. Of course, one can dream...:love:
  • Travelling the world falls in with the rich and full life, I want it to be full of experiences! I want to know of things I'd never thought possible, or even considered. I want to see the differences between peoples and cultures, I want a varied life? I dunno, I just want to see things from many different points of view.

Who knows? I don't plan to plan too much, or fix too much on anything, so I've got a few dreams to see where things'll take me, and what doors'll open up. I'd say my main one is the martial arts though, as I see it being totally feasible. I'd like to go to Japan one day too, live there for a year or two.

The biggest problem is when people or maybe even one person uses it too often, it gets boring really quick. It has to come unexpected, preferably in a situation where you wouldn't have thought of it.

If you use it enough, you can make it funny due to the sheer randomness(I hear some of you shudder at 'random' comedy...WEASEL!). But yeah, I've heard some pretty random your mum jokes, which I find brilliant.

Almost exactly a year after her death is kinda a bad time to be honest though.

I know they are meant in jest, but for some reason I find them utterly irratating :heh:

Sorry m8s, just couldn't help myself. They used to annoy me but meh, I just got used to them. http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=ou2mVnElp6c

Theres a good use of 'your mum'. Pretty sure it was Rez who first posted that bit of awesomeness a while back.

My passion, I have recently discovered, is to find solutions, regardless of the problem. I find something almost addictive about the feeling you get both when something crucial clicks, and when the issue at hand is solved.

My dream? To love a girl, and to be loved back as I love her.

Who knows? I don't plan to plan too much, or fix too much on anything, so I've got a few dreams to see where things'll take me, and what doors'll open up. I'd say my main one is the martial arts though, as I see it being totally feasible. I'd like to go to Japan one day too, live there for a year or two.

If you use it enough, you can make it funny due to the sheer randomness(I hear some of you shudder at 'random' comedy...WEASEL!). But yeah, I've heard some pretty random your mum jokes, which I find brilliant.

Sure, getting 1st Dan in 4 types of martial arts and becoming a famous and rich actor isn't planning too much. ;)

There's some kind of curve with the "ya mum" jokes. In the beginning, it's funny if they are random, but when you get too used to them (especially from the same person), they get stale.

My lifetime ambition is to run an international crime organisation.. drugs, hitmen, thefts, people trafficking etc, and I want to be able to build and maintain amazing clubs across the world in all awesome places, run by blood and drug money. It would be fucking awesome.

I guess it'll never happen though, so I'll have to be content with my second choice: becoming a leech on society

My lifetime ambition is to run an international crime organisation.. drugs, hitmen, thefts, people trafficking etc, and I want to be able to build and maintain amazing clubs across the world in all awesome places, run by blood and drug money. It would be fucking awesome.

I guess it'll never happen though, so I'll have to be content with my second choice: becoming a leech on society

Becoming? :D

Sure, getting 1st Dan in 4 types of martial arts and becoming a famous and rich actor isn't planning too much. ;)

There's some kind of curve with the "ya mum" jokes. In the beginning, it's funny if they are random, but when you get too used to them (especially from the same person), they get stale.

Haha, a good point. Two good points I guess actually, it's only a rough plan at the moment really, and I'm not expecting to achieve everything on the list, I'm spreading myself about a bit! The martial arts thing'll take alot of time, but I can see it as being doable over the course of lots of years, but I don't really know how likely I'll be to be sticking at it in 5 years time...