NEurope
ReZourceman

Passions and Dreams

What is your main passion in life? Is there anything that you are extremely passionate about? Do you have a dream that is linked to this?

I dream to be awesome. (oh wait i already am...hah)

I haven't really got any aims...that's a bit sad... =(

I'm pasionate about my education. My dream in life is to get a good, well paid job.

I'm rather passionate about football, which would seem rather sad to some.

My dream in life is to be remembered. I don't want to be one of those sorry souls who has no one and their funeral.

What is your main passion in life? Is there anything that you are extremely passionate about? Do you have a dream that is linked to this?

Your mother.

Suppose I'm fairly passionate about music, but I'm not a very good musician =/ Have quite a passion for writing as well, would love to be a professional journalist or author when I am older :)

I'm pasionate about my education. My dream in life is to get a good, well paid job.

Hopefully have kids some day and be find an awesome girl/guy to be with, and then the same thing as you, to get a job that I enjoy, and am able to afford things I want.

Finding a job that I really like. And getting a girlfriend. Especially the last one. You know, right know I'm mostly focused on the latter. Screw the job, I just want a girlfriend.

Your mother.

Suppose I'm fairly passionate about music, but I'm not a very good musician =/ Have quite a passion for writing as well, would love to be a professional journalist or author when I am older :)

possibly be passionate about stopping jokes like that personally.

That and music :)

Travel, I want to travel the world.

What I was about to say. I have a massive list of places I wish to go and things I wish to experience one day.

I know this is cliché as fuck, but i'd just like to be happy.

I'd love to have a huge ass games collection, meet famous developers and then die covered in virgins.

Okay, scrap that last bit.

possibly be passionate about stopping jokes like that personally.

That and music :)

What are you talking about? "Ya Mum" jokes can be awesome when said at the right time.

What are you talking about? "Ya Mum" jokes can be awesome when said at the right time.

Sigh, I'm not even going to bother.

:indeed:

Almost exactly a year after her death is kinda a bad time to be honest though.

Almost exactly a year after her death is kinda a bad time to be honest though.

Anytime is a bad time whether the mother is alive or not.:indeed:

Nah its okay to be honest, I mean no one ever means it personally ever anyway. No offence taken blah.

Nah its okay to be honest, I mean no one ever means it personally ever anyway. No offence taken blah.

I know they are meant in jest, but for some reason I find them utterly irratating :heh:

The biggest problem is when people or maybe even one person uses it too often, it gets boring really quick. It has to come unexpected, preferably in a situation where you wouldn't have thought of it.

I have a Dreamcast

I expect to see myself, 20 years from now, in a company sitting at a desk doing my tasks.

I have too many dreams (and from what I'm reading here, the travelling one is the only decent one that I would encourage out of the rest). I have the major problem of being a dreamer though. It's very handy when it comes to making motivational speeches but I find it hard to focus on the actualy getting stuff done part. I have 2 modes, the doing things mode and the thinking about it mode. I seem to be constantly stuck in the second trying to get into the first.

So screw dreaming, hows about getting there people!

Passion: drawing

Dream/goal: becoming an illustrator

But travelling is another thing I would like to do. Lots of places I still want to see.

My passion is to be a better dad to my kids than my parents were to me.