N-Europe

The food thread

ipaul

Well food threads appear to pop up now and again and people seem to like talking about it enough so discuss all food related stuffs here! To start off, which is peoples favourite meal? I love pizzas, especially those with steak on :)

Due to the myriads of stomach problems I can't eat almost anything. Gotta stick to grilled stuff without sauces, spices, yadda yadda.

Stupidly enough my body doesn't digest fish well either.

I'm his exact opposite. I can eat through anything at will and never get sick.

Birdseye Chicken Chargrill's are my current food of choice. Pizza Hut is always good for a takeaway. Generally I don't eat much, not a lot of healthy stuff anyhow.

Mostly fill my pile with Bourbons, Cornflake Cake and Sainsburys Basic's Cookies.

How do people like their toast? Which bread, do you have margarine, butter, marmalade, jam, nutella, marmite?

Mine would be

Warburtons Premium Brown bread and butter. Am not a big fan of sweet stuff on my toast!

Brown with butter is amazing to be honest. Especially really seedy loaves. White non toasted with Nutella is the balls aswell though. I very rarely have toast, or even breakfast I know thats unhealthy but I just dont have the appetite or time to in the morning. Actually I sometimes have cereal bar things.