Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Fable 2

Fruitgun

• Replies 673
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know I asked before but I forgot to check, does anyone want to trade to get the doll achievment? I have the hero and lucien, willing to trade for any other doll.

I said before that I have a couple of other dolls. Not entirely sure what they are, you can have them if you want.

I said before that I have a couple of other dolls. Not entirely sure what they are, you can have them if you want.
That would be awesome, just gimme a shout if you see me on live, or let me know a time, i need hammer, garth and theresa. Willing to trade Hero or lucien for any of those!

I quite like the co-op but it is a single player game foremost.

Couldn't agree more. I am enjoying this game more as a solo player than co-op. In a few ways, it ruins your hard work. Your game is how you live it and when you invite others into your world they will do what they want no matter what you say.

History of Knothole Island

History of Knothole Island

Hundreds of years ago, the tribe from Knothole Glade discovered the existence of an island far off the mainland said to offer its inhabitants full control over their weather. Tired of constant Balverine attacks and damp, dreary weather, the tribe elders decided they would find this mythic island and settle there. The ancient civilisation who originally lived on the island created the magical artifacts that control the weather, and hid them in dangerous caves so that their warriors would be tested every year.

The Chieftain

He’s middle-aged and a typical, slimy politician. He takes credit for everything the Hero does when things go right, and is quick to blame anyone else when they go wrong. Puffed up, avaricious, self-important, uses big words.

Jessica

Owner of the Box of Secrets shop, where explorers can trade for extraordinary items she has collected over the years. She’s independent and one of the few people who stands up to the Chieftain.

Gordon

A shy inventor who is sent to mainland Albion in his submarine to find a Hero to save the island from the freezing weather. He spends most of his time creating incredible items such as the Flying Lute Axe, and having spent all his life on a small island, is amazed by the bridges and cranes he sees in Bowerstone.

Key Features

Embark on 3 unique quests set in 3 unique dungeons.

Unravel the mystical secrets of the resurrection shrine.

Try on a whole new range of outfits and look like an armoured knight, an assassin, a barbarian or a leather-clad biker, among many others.

Brandish 6 new weapons.

Dozens of unique potions that will drastically alter your appearance.

Customise your weapons the way you want with the new augment tool and a whole new array of augments.

+50 additional leaderboards.

797_0001.jpg

797_0002.jpg

797_0003.jpg797_0004.jpg

797_0005.jpg

797_0006.jpg

797_0007.jpg

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!