NEurope
Fruitgun

Fable 2

Just been informed that I will be charged £40 for the limited edition, even if the price is increased before launch.

Suppose that is good, for a limited edition anyway.

wooop 2 weeks left, was reading today that peter moleyneux(sp?) has said he "expects the online co-op patch to be on track for release day", so lets hope that happens ay!

Less than a week left! Im seriously considering getting another 360 while mine is off being fixed, I need to play this and Dead Space ASAP.

Anyway, here's the review from OXM.

fabler1.jpg

fabler2.jpg

fabler3.jpg

fabler4.jpg

Had this preordered. Cant wait till Thursday when £130 of post is coming in the form of Far cry and Fable 2 collectors edtion and Dead space. Love it

Annoyed, yet again a game coms out on a date when I'm not gonna be at my 360 for a weekend.

Can't wait to dig into this.

My Xbox should be back next week! Ordered at Amazon HOPE it comes a day early...I know I should have ordered at GAME!

I just got an email from Game saying that I can still pre-order and get the pub game for free. Does anybody know how long it will take for the code to come cause I don't have enough money for it at launch but wouldn't mind getting a free game...

Had this preordered. Cant wait till Thursday when £130 of post is coming in the form of Far cry and Fable 2 collectors edtion and Dead space. Love it

thats a bit stupid, you wont get most out of it, game overload, and youve got gears soon, you mite aswell get em cheap in a few months lol

10/10 on Eurogamer.

That is a huge honour. This game really must be bad ass.

10/10 on Eurogamer.

I was just about to say. Great score for what should be a classic game.

I just got an email from Game saying that I can still pre-order and get the pub game for free. Does anybody know how long it will take for the code to come cause I don't have enough money for it at launch but wouldn't mind getting a free game...

Usually the next day after the order. Thats when my code came through

woo got all my items on pub games, just gonna get some extra money now.

ahhh not long :D

10/10 on Eurogamer.

Yeah it sounded pretty special. Eurogamer seem pretty shit hot with their scores, too. Intelligent, well written reviews.

Yeah it sounded pretty special. Eurogamer seem pretty shit hot with their scores, too. Intelligent, well written reviews.

I love the first paragraph of the review - beautifully written.

I've not really been that excited for this game but now it's nearly here I am slowly getting excited for it. Will be playing it all of friday when I have a day off, especially now LBP isn't out this week.

Who will play with me on co-op when this game hits? I'm willing to go hardc0re. ;)

I'm not going to touch MP with a barge pole for a while, actually. Fable is my game to couch potato to this year. I want to experience it for myself.

I'm not going to touch MP with a barge pole for a while, actually. Fable is my game to couch potato to this year. I want to experience it for myself.

Same here really. I will fully experiance the single player side of things before going into co-op mode.

You'll never be seen again!

neither will I, for that matter. I'm going to eat a load of salmon and hibernate with this badboy.

Some N.American copies of LE Fable 2 are missing LE codes. Microsoft are rectifying the problem for the 28th. Sucks to be American.

was reading on a review about the couch co-op, it was saying that the 2nd character is a hunter person who you share gold/experience with, but cant bring his own equipment, even if its a seperate character on the console.

That'd suck if online u cud only join as an extra and not as your hero, hope it dont happen!

no that's how it works. The 2nd player takes the role of a sidekick, while the party leader is the hero- it makes sense as you have so much influence over the world around you that if you had two influencing hero characters, you'd have a version of Albion with schizophrenia :heh: