NEurope
Fruitgun

Fable 2

Just read this. It's gonna be fun linking those achievements up.

You honestly can't link that armour with the armour from another game?

...Masterchief?

http://www.xbox360fanboy.com/2008/09/16/molyneux-fable-2-pub-game-exploit-was-intentional/#comments

Mr Peter Molyneux says that the exploit in the Fable 2 pub games was intentional and that people who used it will be in for a surprise when they start the game! mwhaha i bet they have there money taken away and get thrown in jail!

Meh, I am one of many who did the exploit. Hope the "punishment" ain't too bad or that will make me pissed xD

Making an exploit intentional is pretty FAIL imo.

I dont mind personaly cos i didnt cheat! and i hope the people who did get punished for being dirty cheaters

mwhahahaha

Sounds a bit made up to me...more like not wanting to admit that there was a problem with it. :p

Never cheated on it though.

I think I'll just play Keystone a lot and just made my money go waaaay down.

At first they were saying, we know there's a glitch we're working on a patch and then they say we knew about it all along.

I think it's just Molyneux trying to make it look like his dev team don't make any mistakes.

I'm sure I read someone from Lionhead say something along these lines a while ago. "There will be consequences" or something to that effect.

Are the classic pub games stilll gonna be in it though? I made alot of my money doubling up in the matching cards game in the original, I was a machine!

I loved the original so much, I'm actually seriously contemplating getting a 360 JUST for Fable 2(and will obv get other stuff along the way, and have arguably been contemplating for a while yet). I really really wanna play through TLC first though, as I never did and feel like I need a fable refreshing. I suppose this isn't the thread for it, but I'll ask anyway, does anyone know if there's any difference between the PC and Console versions, and would I be able to hook up an old xbox pad(with an adapter) to my PC to play like I could on the actual xbox?

Lucky for me I didn't buy the pointless pub game :D

Even more lucky for me, I got it free :bowdown:

Hey, hey Fable II thread!

I wasjust browsing the internet, looking up Fable II news, (as you do, :heh:) and I came upon the news that the Collectors Edition no longer contains the Hobbe Figure, and the Fate Cards...

Is this true? There was also word that because it didn't contain those anymore, the pric would be reduced.. But it's still the same, I think.

Does anyone know?

Yep thats true

anyone who pre-ordered at game's website got an email about this last week and it said the price is now £39.99 not £49.99

Hmm tho i just checked and you cant pre-order the collectors edition at game anymore because theres no price! and the standard edition is £39.99

It also doesnt come with the developer diary and soundtrack now, but theres still:

Bonus DVD with new ‘Making-of’ Feature.

Bonus in-game content (requires Xbox LIVE®) including:

The Hall of the Dead Dungeon

The Wreckager Legendary Cutlass Weapon

Spartan armor and energy sword

I'm still kinda disappointed though :(

I'm extremely dissapointed. It's why I pre-ordered that version. The price has gone down at Game. It's now the same price as the normal edition...

I'm still thinking about pre-ordering this, should be good and i need a game with a good length to it.

Just been informed that I will be charged £40 for the limited edition, even if the price is increased before launch.