NEurope
Daft

PSN and Home Thread

It's funny because I'll usually want to be able to speak highly of the features on the console but I'm not excited by this tool. Minigames will get old quick too.

The customisation of the character is great...

...til you get away from the face in which it is totally retarded

It keeps saying connection error for me whilst signing in....

Same. Initialisation error?!

When it decided to show on my PS3 it installed fine. Ive tried signing in; failed. Now Ive been signing in for the past 20 minutes. Sort your life out Sony.

Yeah I can't actually get on it - it eventually says that the sign-in has timed out or something. I'll expect it will be fixed in a few days.

Euro version doesnt have much new content.

Will check the others later. :)

I unlocked Pacman and Xevious arcade cabinets :smile:

When I finally got in it was good and bad.

The potential is unreal. Some ppl were all sat around on some steps in the bowling alley just all saying where they were from and talking about games and their mates. Was pretty impressive. We were all sat in this circle and the community element was unreal. It was like being at a party where you knew no-one but everyone was just chatting away.

I went to the shops...can't believe you have to buy stuff for real money. I bought a plant for 59p. No TV's/electronics was a real shame.

The create an avatar is pretty poor when it comes to the facial aspect. I expect the clothes to be vastly fleshed out as everyone was wearing a similar set. Again, money for real clothes seemed stupid.

The ocean harbour flat (although nice enough) seems bare without things in it although the decoration aspects could get addictive (ala Animal Crossing - again, when more content comes this should take off and everyone's homes should be unique.)

Other than that it was cool, ppl talking in the cinema - watching The Watchmen trailer (looks ace!) and then bowling with friends before standing over some chess players and lolling at their moves was all really enjoyable.

Can't wait for more content and the ability to jump straight into games. It needs it. Then, the XMB could be a thing of the past to me.

They're still adding many features. Check out the US and JP Home for different stuff. So far its very incomplete, especially customisation.

Diesel will be joining for clothing at some point. I think this side of it will be very interesting. I will see if i can put up arcade cabinets in the N-Europe club.

Grr, it wont let me sign in to it. I've managed to get in once last night before it booted me, now it wont let me in at all

I tried it again, and after a little trouble it let me in and now Ive created myself. This is actually pretty good!

You gotta love the denizens of Home. Saying hello to random people usually results in 'STOP CHECKING ME OUT HOMO' or 'l1qu1dm3t4l is a douchebag'.

Its a very well done application from what i can tell but i dont think i have the time to invest into it

US and Japan have different content. I remember seeing picture of a Sackboy. When can we get the parts?

Since access was open to all, i havent been able to get in myself. More than a bit annoying.

I've only been able to log on once. The one time I did manage to log on, I found it to be a bit of a dull experience. There's nothing really fun to do, and I find it way to difficult to make my character resemble myself. Eh, it's free...

What a heap of shit HOME is :confused:

personally, I would not judge it now, especially as people, like myself, are having a really hard time just to get into that damn thing. It is STILL just a beta atm.

personally, I would not judge it now, especially as people, like myself, are having a really hard time just to get into that damn thing. It is STILL just a beta atm.

Yeah I know its still BETA but...

Making your own house, Letting people come round and visit it :blank: SAD

I cant see this getting any better tbh, It might just be me but HOME is a piece of shit.

When I turn on my PS3 all I want to do is check whos online then play a game. I dont want to go and check my friends house, Or walk about doing nothing. Watching people dance in little groups.

HOME = FAIL

Is there an NE club?

When I set up the club in the closed beta it did some content may be lost when it goes live,so i reckon it may have gone. I have only managed to get on once today.annoying!