NEurope
Daft

PSN and Home Thread

Angel Love Online the first free console MMORPG is online as well. Via Japanese store.

I've signed up will check out game today. Shame about the Burnout trophies. :(

Angel Love Online the first free console MMORPG is online as well. Via Japanese store.

I've signed up will check out game today. Shame about the Burnout trophies. :(

So no paying to download or anything?

Forgot to post but, Lave time attack smoked.

Still struggling with Mikes survival score though.

Forgot to post but, Lave time attack smoked.

Still struggling with Mikes survival score though.

MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

how awesome does bomberman ultra look? beats the pants off the recent version on wiiware...

bombermanultra011008425.jpg

What's your favorite type of man? If you answered "Bomberman," then you're in for a treat. Hudson Entertainment has announced that it will be bringing Bomberman to the PSN this Winter. Dubbed Bomberman Ultra, the game will feature 8-player online play and character customization. Not to mention "gorgeous high-definition graphics," but that goes without saying nowadays. The game will also have 4-player local multiplayer and 14 different battle arenas. Trophies? We're hoping so.

Bomberman Ultra will be available worldwide this Winter, though there's no price or release info beyond that. Check out our gallery for a bunch of screenshots and look for more info in the coming months.

http://www.ps3fanboy.com/2008/10/01/bomberman-ultra-coming-to-psn-this-winter/

Bomberman Live renamed anyone?

still thats good enough for me! also good way to get round any exclusitivity they may have.

The PSN store has been updated with the following.

PS3 Demos:

Bioshock

PES 2009

PS3 Games:

GEON (£4.99)

Add-ons:

FIFA 09 Live Season gamepacks (7, at £4.99 each)

Rockband Game Packs

PixelJunk Eden Soundtrack (£1.49)

PixelJunk Monsters Soundtrack (£1.49)

Trailers:

Facebreaker Trailers x3

Tomb Raider: Underworld Gameplay Trailer

GT Academy Finalists Video

Themes and Wallpaper:

Fallout3

Prince of Persia x2

Anyone tried the PES09 Demo yet. Stuck at work so no chance for me till about 7pm after im done at the gym after work. Mate jsut sent me a txt after hes tried and hes said it wiped the floor with the new FIFA09 game so that has got me even more interested. Oh and when I say FIFA game, I mean the full version, and this is coming from someone who played pro 08 for only a week.

I'm downloading the demo now. It's 1456mb and is taking an age. Must be loads of ppl after it.

Looking forward to it yet the PC ne was leaked yesterday and some of the comments about that (mostly at evo-web too) were, frankly embarrassing. Hoping it's good though. It can't be much worse than last years though...

So no paying to download or anything?

Nope. All free. In japanese though. Sony should focus more on this. Traditional RPG's are shrinking nowadays and MMO's are huge. Most of the WOW base is from Asia.

Definately getting Bomberman Online. I hope its more than the Live release though.

Wish i could talk about the Killzone 2 beta :smile:

Well not a bad update will be interested to try the PES demo...plus also keen to give the bioshock demo a quick go as well... heard the US store might be getting mirrors edge this week...no sites seem to have their update on the US up yet...

FFS!! PES demo has been downloading for over 2 hours. Started it a few times too....internet is all ok...and have even reset router to be sure. The PSN is so random sometimes :p Mind you, I've heard PES 2009 demo seems to indicate only a graphical/framerate improvement over 2008. There must be more surely!

FFS!! PES demo has been downloading for over 2 hours. Started it a few times too....internet is all ok...and have even reset router to be sure. The PSN is so random sometimes :p Mind you, I've heard PES 2009 demo seems to indicate only a graphical/framerate improvement over 2008. There must be more surely!

Hmmm weird - I've downloaded 4 demos today in about 2 hours including PES and Bioshock.

Hmmm weird - I've downloaded 4 demos today in about 2 hours including PES and Bioshock.

lucky...

I left my PS3 downloading PES, Bioshock (got email saying its been brought forward to 17th gives me a week to complete it before LBP!) and Enternal Sonata took forever to download like 6 hours...

Does anybody want to trade with me, I am available to do it today. You can have all 3 of these: WipeOut, Snakeball and Stardust.

All I'd like is booty, but if anyone else makes an offer (like whoever suggested Siren) that would be cool.

the crazy looking art project linger in the shadows is up for £1.99, downloading it now...

the crazy looking art project linger in the shadows is up for £1.99, downloading it now...

£1.99 Why dont Nintendo and Ms do these prices?

perhaps because they don't have games as short as this....the game lasts for all of 6 mins 50 seconds. To call it a game is not even the right term. You manipulate time at specific points during a movie to create wierd effects that move on the story failure to do this will result in the scene rewinding and being replayed. The manipulating time can be done via button presses and sixaxis movements and sometimes a combination of the two. If you don't want to play the game you can simply watch

the movie in its complete form.

I wonder if they are perhaps experiments here with a view to a far grander project? There is a short piece of writing in the game that explains its genesis and how it came to be about.

I'm going to review it for my blog but if you fancy throwing away 1.99 for a quick throw away experience then do it. (53% of the trophies are the easiest you will ever win!)

you got them to? whats that pic from home?

Notice the arcade machines. In your area.

Also Sony have made your Home avatar external as well.

'Dress' lets you dress them.

sce30.jpg

sce29.jpg

sce28.jpg

Quite cool. Goes quite ahead of Miis and whatever MS are using.

Chun Li dress is there too. We know you can ratchet ears and tail. Be nice to have sackboy integration :heh: