Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Ever Had A Fight?

Kirkatronics

Simple question, ever had a fight?

I had a fight with someone when i as at school, i didnt win but he didnt do any damage to me. He always went straight in for the headbutt so i grabbed his head and just went wil on him..

I didnt start it, and he thumbed me in the eye.. Thats when i walked away because i couldnt see properly.

I wish i hadent fight fair that time, because he didnt...

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I haven't had many fights in my life, mostly because i don't like them that much. When they do happen, i never strike until i am struck myself, that way i can claim it as self defense after he has struck at me.

Last fight i had, i was punched in the face by this one lad of about 19. I shook it off, and asked him had he finished yet, of which he replied no and attemped to strike again. By that time, i had grabbed his arm in mid-swing and punched him in the face breaking his nose at the same time, also dislocated his shoulder. He never messed with me again.

That was awesome.

I once smashed a guy's head repeatedly into a wall. But it's not a fight if it's one sided right?

Are you two retarded?

Its nothing good, if they cant fight back.. YOUVE WON! walk away..

:bowdown: :bowdown: The Don is King. :bowdown: :bowdown:

You cant really praise someone for having the stupidity of hitting someones head into a wall..

Are you two retarded?

Its nothing good, if they cant fight back.. YOUVE WON! walk away..

You cant really praise someone for having the stupidity of hitting someones head into a wall..

Nope, it was pretty much the right thing to do at the time. He didn't fight back, because he didn't want to. Or because he was stunned... Can't remember.

Nope, it was pretty much the right thing to do at the time. He didn't fight back, because he didn't want to. Or because he was stunned... Can't remember.
Give us a god enough reason to bash someones head into a wall who darent/wont fight back because hes too stunned...

You're not really coming out of this conversation looking good. :hmm:

Hes looking like a bully to me...

I have had 18 legal boxing matches, all of them I won. 8 by knockout.

There is a long scar on my arm from a barfight from a few years back, couple of guys get into an argument, everything erupts. Some chav has a knife and sticks it into my arm. With the knife still hanging there I punched him until his eye-socket shattered. He's now partly blind in that eye. And a reformed citizen, I hear.

I consider that a fair trade for trying to kill me.

It wasn't a fight per se, but I was at a party and a guy was just really annoying me (being homophobic and shit) so I punched him in the face.

It sort of hit his cheek though, so it wasn't that brutal.

I don't really remember what happened after that, but he didn't hit me back, so all was good. :)

Not really. And they were always like protecting people.

I once went up to a guy who was mean to my friend 9and me to lesser degree, but I wasn't affected), and elbowed him in the back, then kneed him in the ass.

I'm not sure why I did that in particular, it felt like an appropriate combo.

He cried, so that was good.

It wasn't a fight per se, but I was at a party and a guy was just really annoying me (being homophobic and shit) so I punched him in the face.

It sort of hit his cheek though, so it wasn't that brutal.

I don't really remember what happened after that, but he didn't hit me back, so all was good. :)

Your lucky he didnt hit back lol.

You cant have hurt him, because if you hit anyone in the face it usually hurts a lot XD

people either assume that i'm so into japanese culture i'll have mastered every martial arts discipline, or that i'm one of those quiet - but surprisingly kick-ass girls who'll just take a hockey stick to your face and have to be dragged off of you by a teacher if you take the piss out of me just that once too often during PE in year 8 of secondary school....

naturally, that's just a weirdly specific hypothetical situation... HEAVEN knows why anyone'd actually think that...... :smile: </innocent smile>

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!