N-Europe

Wii Freeloader Thread - FAQ & Info in First Post

DiemetriX

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shame for you guys who don't have it yet. I want some 4 way action here. It was fun with just me and Owen then me and Hellfire (I was his biatch in those matches) and 4 player will be better.

Oh well, time to play some Brawl :awesome:

There are so many names I want to call you that I can't even start to type them because I think I'd be here all day.:indeed:

I have a question regarding the alternative mode:

Do I get this right and if I update using the alternative mode the FreeLoader will work for sure afterwards - meaning it either does some tricks during the update or doesn't update if it wouldn't work anymore?

Wonder if that wouldn't work for Internet updates then too?

However, one more thing: Regarding: If I would need an update for the FreeLoader and haven't bought it from CodeJunkies, would I still be able to get it replaced for free?

I have now joined the queue of people waiting for their game and freeloader to arrive. Which will hopefully be somewhere next week (though I won't be expecting it till the end of next week).

Ordered from VGP and DVD.co.uk; hope they're fast and reliable. =P

Just a question though, I never installed the previous update Nintendo sent around I think, but it'll be okay for me to install that one, right?

I have now joined the queue of people waiting for their game and freeloader to arrive. Which will hopefully be somewhere next week (though I won't be expecting it till the end of next week).

Ordered from VGP and DVD.co.uk; hope they're fast and reliable. =P

Just a question though, I never installed the previous update Nintendo sent around I think, but it'll be okay for me to install that one, right?

Yeh it should be the update doesn't affect the freeloader. Someone was playing Brawl on the latest version, I updated mine a few days ago.

Guest Jordan

God damn, why do i do this? I'm walking home thinking "its obviously not going to arrive today." Then i realise, today was the only day i could have even played i this weekend, because i'm roped in with my girlfriends fucking mother making me help them move house. *****.

So great, thanks Shetland. Thanks for being a god damn island, where no one lives and shit always takes days to get here...

*rant over*

Yeh it should be the update doesn't affect the freeloader. Someone was playing Brawl on the latest version, I updated mine a few days ago.

Alright thanks. =D

Obviously I won't be bidding on your freeloader then. I didn't want you to have to bother with airmail and that kind of stuff. =P

God damn, why do i do this? I'm walking home thinking "its obviously not going to arrive today." Then i realise, today was the only day i could have even played i this weekend, because i'm roped in with my girlfriends fucking mother making me help them move house. *****.

So great, thanks Shetland. Thanks for being a god damn island, where no one lives and shit always takes days to get here...

*rant over*

Come on, might as well call it the Shitlands. Come down to London son, we don't tolerate shit 'dan 'ere. :D

Guest Jordan
Come on, might as well call it the Shitlands. Come down to London son, we don't tolerate shit 'dan 'ere. :D

Yeah, thats a fairly apt name... *sigh*