N-Europe

Wii Freeloader Thread - FAQ & Info in First Post

DiemetriX

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Finding a place for Brawl and other games now, just making a few investigations. This is for people who use VG+ a lot. How much can you get without getting slapped customs? Do they put it in a certain dimension of box to avoid the customs and in that size you can fit games in?

Thanks in advance

Finding a place for Brawl and other games now, just making a few investigations. This is for people who use VG+ a lot. How much can you get without getting slapped customs? Do they put it in a certain dimension of box to avoid the customs and in that size you can fit games in?

Thanks in advance

I ordered like 5 GBA games and 2 GC games at once before. They sent the GC games out seperatley and then packed the GBA games in a box. I never got charged a penny by customs and I never have with any of my orders from there.

Thanks guys. I'm going for it :)

Brawl and No More Heroes I think... Don't wanna risk 3 incase I get slapped with customs. Normally I would hate paying it, but this time I won't mind cause it's for Brawl. The only thing that'll bother me is waiting a few days longer got it :heh:

Either you order Brawl alone or with another game, then cancel the extra game if NMH get's listed again.

I'm looking for another Wii game to use as a back up incase NMH doesn't get listed again, then if it does i'll cancel the back-up for that.

Gonna send them an e-mail after my order about it anyway so i'll let you know what they say.

Thanks in advance

You won't be charged customs as they lower the price of the item on the package.

Wouldn't it cause a problem if the JP/US version installs an update for the PAL Wii?
Yeah, Datel must've fixed the automatic installation of firmware updates problem as well. It'll brick your Wii if you install foreign firmware. Let's hope they fixed the problem of having double Weather and News Channels as well.

Don't think they send games to the UK. They do DVDs and Books but i'm pretty sure they don't do them.

. .

Restrictions

The following items can be shipped to almost all destinations outside the U.S.:

books*

DVDs

music

VHS videos

Additionally, some software, tools, video games, jewelry, sporting goods, shoes, consumer electronics and kitchen items can be shipped to the following countries:

Australia, Austria, Canada, Chile, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Great Britain, Hong Kong, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Mexico, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Portugal, Taiwan, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Thailand, United Arab Emirates