N-Europe

Wii Freeloader Thread - FAQ & Info in First Post

DiemetriX

Yip so far. About to have my first match online and all is well. Also i'm on 3.1 firmware.

Oh god this is a dream. LAG? My ass >.<

I'm here! Had to get my haircut, so sorry! : peace:

Sent you PM with my code!

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The postal system is run by retards anyway.

Surely it would be like this:

Day 1: VGP to Canada mail hub to airport in Canada

Day 2: Canada to UK/US

Day 3: If it goes to UK, it goes to the closest UK hub. If it goes to the US it then goes to the UK.

Day 4: Arrives, or gets transported to UK hub.

Day 5: Arrives.

I mean, mine was sent... Monday afternoon? But mines gotta do an extra leg up to Shetland so its going to be Saturday at the earliest for me.

Normal Royal Mail postman, and you normally get it on the Saturday when dispatched on the Tuesday! Could be tomorrow though for you lot as most were sent Monday!

I hope that's all right, cos I'd LOVE to get in tomorrow, though I'm not really expecting it to arrive before the Weekend.

If it does come tomorrow, Freeloader had better aswell!!!

Had about 45 mins of brawling with ShadowV7 (did you like my taunt? Believe it!) and there was hardly any lag at all, some slow down here and there but not enough to ruin the experience!

I was winning quite a few and then i don't know what happened, he crawled back! I think we're about the same in 'experience' with this game, good matches! Be even better with 4 of us i reckon!

I now need food! :heh:

4 Way will be amazing. You beat me good at the start, that was my very first matches against you! I'm alright with Link and Pit and could barely damage him as Metaknight. I kept fallen off at the beginning and dying and recorded 2 matches. Then he got eaten by a Pikmin character thing.

So with hands on experience, anyone got questions?

@Scuba, Skype :heh:

4 Way will be amazing. You beat me good at the start, that was my very first matches against you! I'm alright with Link and Pit and could barely damage him as Metaknight. I kept fallen off at the beginning and dying and recorded 2 matches. Then he got eaten by a Pikmin character thing.

So with hands on experience, anyone got questions?

@Scuba, Skype :heh:

Haha! Yeah i committed suicide!

A certain character i played with had alot of trouble, i won't say the name but i wouldn't say he/she has an array of moves, a great addition to the cast though!

You can also put the RGB scart into a non RGB socket, then it will function as a composite cable.

I don't know if I have anything that isn't RGB. Well, we'll see about that next week. Geez, so much trouble, but I guess it's worth it for playing Brawl in the Easter holiday.

Ironically, I forsee WiFi being my least used option...

Mhm. I have four remotes and nunchucks and three housemates. Bingo bango. Looking forward to taking it to Shorty and Jay's too.

Anyway. Smash Bros did not turn up at my parents today. Hoepfully tomorrow but apparently post comes at any time which is annoying. At least at my house its always before 9.30 (and around 7.30 on Saturdays >_<)