N-Europe

Mafia Game: My Mafia (DIY)

Mundi

Does it seem weird to anyone else that a lot of people are actively trying to lynch a neutral, and then a no lynch? It just seems that those are two things that would work in the mafia's favour.

7 times out of 10 the town doesn't want to have a neutral hanging around.

I mean, a serial killer is considered neutral. 3rd party mafias are often considered neutral aswell.

At the end of the day lynching a neutral is better than lynching no-one.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does it seem weird to anyone else that a lot of people are actively trying to lynch a neutral, and then a no lynch? It just seems that those are two things that would work in the mafia's favour.

I think they are trying to get it off to a "positive" start, seeing as it usually takes a few days before people have the confidence to accuse each other in these games.

Exactly, mister Lazyboy lol

What do you mean, sure you're dying to be lynched! ("so please, let's Lynch either Jayseven, Rokhed or Me, ok? BUT LET'S LYNCH SOMEONE")

Guest Maase

When i say to Lynch me, im talking on the side of the Townies, im not exactly trying to be Lynched.

Why the hell would i want to be Lynched?

Mister Chairdriver, i already said im Neutral, but i can be Townie if i find who i want to find :)

Don't get me wrong, if the vote is going that way i'll join, I agree on the uselessness of the no vote thing, but obviously those who switched their votes back don't, so I think it would be wise if we kept an eye on those people specifically. Also Masse doesn't seem deadly, whilst Rokhed and Jayseven remain mysterious.

I would guess rokhed is a town info gatherer. I doubt a mafia member would be so ambitious as to directly question another member so early on in the game.

In my eyes rokhed isn't suspicious.

The fact that jayseven isn't shedding any light on the hiding business is what makes me suspicious of him.

The elderly man is Maase. It all fits.

The DJ thingy seems similar to Clark Kent's power in chair's DYI mafia. Clark kent died in the first night, so we never saw how that worked. Maybe Mundi is trying that idea here.

And who is the person you're looking for, Maase?

Mr Rokhed, What are these contradictory facts? What have you learned, and what do you feel is juxtaposing this information? I don't exactly understand how you can have learned contradictory facts. How can it be my fault?

I've already told you everything I know, it may or may not be your fault, someone may be framing you, but there is definitely something suspicious going on.

Guest Maase

First: I need to find someone who needs my help, i don't know who

Second: If i find the wrong person who wants to kill me, i die.

Third: Nothing bad will happen to the person who needs my help, but if i find the person who wants to kill me, the person who needs my help will die too.

Fourth: When i die, my Notebook will be unleashed, i don't know exactly what he does, but i know that every thing i write as an Expiration date ;)

Fourth: When i die, my Notebook will be unleashed, i don't know exactly what he does, but i know that every thing i write as an Expiration date ;)

Okay that sounds horrifying. I'm thinking we lynch now (sorry Masse) since we should probably stop whatever the hell this is.

Alright this notebook thing is scaring me. I'm thinking it could be similar to the character that killed all who targeted him in one of the previous games. Maase, I want to hear everything you know, and everything you've done with this notebook.