N-Europe

Mafia Game: My Mafia (DIY)

Mundi

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm inclined to Vote: Vicar[/i] thanks to what Chairdriver said, and also because Vicar's random protection of Beggilax is too... random. I mean, he protected people he knew were good previous nights, and clearly his protection didn't work last night.

I'm still being held hostage by the way. Not that anyone cares if I'm useless...

Dude the reason why I protected beggilax is because of the witness of a murder stuff if (and thats a big if) he would kill someone I would have seen it , and I wanted to target someone new to raise my chances of being in the write-up

and withdraw vote

Seeing as I'm the librarian and my information comes from my books I'd hazzard a guess that someone has been messing around with my books.

Hang on, you're a librarian and a witch? I'm a little confused.

--

This is annoying! How can two people be good (well at least, not considered an immediate threat), when we know one of them injured another good guy?

Seeing as I'm the librarian and my information comes from my books I'd hazzard a guess that someone has been messing around with my books.

Indeed, but who has been messing around and why would they want you to think I'm a wrestler when I've just admitted I'm the tattooist?

Hmm not entirely sure whether to say beggilax or skunky, I need more information, preferably from both of them.

Haggis I targeted rokhed and found he has a witch on his shoulder, this doesn't make him a witch, it just means that the witch tattoo relfects who he is, though rokhed is saying that he is a good witch not a bad one.

why am I the main suspect here, as I explained earlier I didn't vote for Gaggle because I didn't see chairdrivers post (he sent it in while I was writing mine)

as for my vote, I have no suspect at the moment, except for Gaggle which is well...gone

so...

vote: No Lynch

and will someone tell me why I am now officially Evil, because I have yet to see any hard evidence to this, only chairdrivers rantings

why am I the main suspect here, as I explained earlier I didn't vote for Gaggle because I didn't see chairdrivers post (he sent it in while I was writing mine)

as for my vote, I have no suspect at the moment, except for Gaggle which is well...gone

so...

vote: No Lynch

and will someone tell me why I am now officially Evil, because I have yet to see any hard evidence to this, only chairdrivers rantings

That isn't going to help your cause either. You've got no hard evidence to prove otherwise.