N-Europe

Mafia Game: My Mafia (DIY)

Mundi

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, don't tell us who he targeted the first night.

I presume he targeted me on the second night?

No. He either targetted me or Rokhed. Seeing as the two involved in the conversation are Kirby and this mysterious lady.

Oh, I almost forgot:

Vote: Gaggle64

A majority has been reached

gaggle64 is dead. He was Barry Scott. with his trusty bottle of cillit bang nothing remained. (Evil)

Players remaining:

The fish

Jayseven

Gizmo

Haggis

Dyson

Eenuh

Lazyboy

Jonnas

Shino

Brian Mcoy

Coolness Bears

Darksnowman

Skunky

Chairdriver

Nightwolf

Vicar

MoogleViper

rokhed00

Raining_Again

MadDog

Shorty

Calza

Beggilax

VoLcOm

Send in your targets now.

I investigated him and he turned out evil, I couldn't get to lynch him yesterday but it will happen now.

People I strongly suspect:

-Volcom

-Beggilax

-Maddog

My investigation tonight showed we can trust Haggis, even if sometimes he appears evil.

wow allot has happend sins yesterday, i´m sorry I haven't bin a round i have been snowboarding all day and i just saw this.

but why me ?

A dragon was making it´s way to do it´s daily routine helping the town. As soon as it stepped out it saw that two men were waiting outside armed and ready.

Eenuh is dead. She was a luckdragon (Good) helping the townies with her immense luck.

Asking too many question can dangerous.

A player has been injured. He cannot post for the remainder of the day phase and won´t count towards the vote majority

The little robot ran once again trough town, up to no good.

A woman stepped out of her car in front of a house, this person had been a thorn in the side of the mafia for too long! Opening the door she went into her target´s house and found her in the living room, obviously concentrating

and as she aimed her gun at her her target turned around saw and saw here. The woman fired at her and too her much surprise the bullets ricocheted off here! Emptying the gun at her and seemingly not even scratching here she gave up and ran away.

Players remaining:

The fish

Jayseven

Gizmo

Haggis

Dyson

Lazyboy

Jonnas

Shino

Brian Mcoy

Coolness Bears

Darksnowman

Skunky

Chairdriver

Nightwolf

Vicar

MoogleViper

rokhed00

Raining_Again

MadDog

Shorty

Calza

Beggilax

VoLcOm

Vote majority is 12

A dragon was making it´s way to do it´s daily routine helping the town. As soon as it stepped out it saw that two men were waiting outside armed and ready.

Eenuh is dead. She was a luckdragon (Good) helping the townies with her immense luck.

Asking too many question can dangerous.

A player has been injured. He cannot post for the remainder of the day phase and won´t count towards the vote majority

The little robot ran once again trough town, up to no good.

A woman stepped out of her car in front of a house, this person had been a thorn in the side of the mafia for too long! Opening the door she went into her target´s house and found her in the living room, obviously concentrating

and as she aimed her gun at her her target turned around saw and saw here. The woman fired at her and too her much surprise the bullets ricocheted off her! Emptying the gun at her and seemingly not even scratching here she gave up and ran away.

Players remaining:

The fish

Jayseven

Gizmo

Haggis

Dyson

Lazyboy

Jonnas

Shino

Brian Mcoy

Coolness Bears

Darksnowman

Skunky

Chairdriver

Nightwolf

Vicar

MoogleViper

rokhed00

Raining_Again

MadDog

Shorty

Calza

Beggilax

VoLcOm

Vote majority is 12

Sorry fucker.

:heart:

Ok, I targetted Eenuh, and found out what her killers looked like.

A black man with an afro, and a white man with long hair.

In other words, Samuel L. Jackson and John Travolta in Pulp Fiction. :o

Are they neutral? Or part of the mafia?

Heh, I knew that was you chair. :p

Ok, I targetted Eenuh, and found out what her killers looked like.

A black man with an afro, and a white man with long hair.

In other words, Samuel L. Jackson and John Travolta in Pulp Fiction. :o

Are they neutral? Or part of the mafia?

Heh, I knew that was you chair. :p

Either we have two mafias, or a mafia and a Serial killer (or a mafia and a trigger-happy vigilante)

It seems the mafia tried to kill me, so I guess the Pulp Fiction guys are the serial killer (or mafia hitmen if there are two mafias) (or the vigilante).

Wait for Shino before you reveal who it was. And if you have the power tell somebody as they may be bad and try to silence you.

Although Shino may be the injured one.

Hmm, thats true. I'll hold off saying who until we know whether he's the injured one of not.

Right, I know 2 people that targetted Shino last night. But seeing as nothing happened to him, they're probabaly both good, right?

One of them could've been a protector. But we have yet to see if Shinowas the silenced one.

Either we have two mafias, or a mafia and a Serial killer (or a mafia and a trigger-happy vigilante)

It seems the mafia tried to kill me, so I guess the Pulp Fiction guys are the serial killer (or mafia hitmen if there are two mafias) (or the vigilante).

The pulp fiction guys are probably part of the second mafia. I can't see them belonging anywhere else.

Yeah, I have a strong suspicion Shino is the one whos been silenced.

9 times out of 10 silencing is a mafia power (because it only disadvantages the townies) so you might have bagged a mafia member there Haggis.

I think Jonnas just got something, any explanations Shino? if it happens again it's a guarentee that something is fishy

as for Gaggle, I think he gave us a pretty good vote for not killing him by telling us his character (Barry Scott and so forth)

I'm not sure, so for now

Vote: no lynch

if Shino dies on the other hand, then he's out faster than Speedy Gonzales

Beggilax is so ready to lynch Shino, but won't believe that gaggle is evil, despite Shino putting forward plain hard evidence and me vouching for Shino.

It looks alot like Beggilax is a teammate of gaggle64.

Vote : Beggilax