N-Europe

Mafia Game: My Mafia (DIY)

Mundi

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, to me, it seems that jonnas is in a group with maase, or at least, jonnas knows maase's role and for some reason O_W knows who targetted who..

I'm about 80% sure Maase and Jonnas are in the mafia together.

Oxigen_waste is a watcher of some sort; he can see who targeted the person he targets. I assume he targeted me, and that the old man he saw must have been the one to give me help.

And for all I know Oxigen_Waste could be the person he's mentioning in his post (the guy from Disturbia), or he just happened to target chairdriver and found out information about what happened to him and who targeted him or something.

Oxigen_waste is a watcher of some sort; he can see who targeted the person he targets. I assume he targeted me, and that the old man he saw must have been the one to give me help.

No. My power is... different. It's much more random. In due time I will explain, when necessary.

I'm using my power tonight, and I'll be vulnerable, so if there's a watcher out there you might want to watch me, and maybe get a better I idea of who's who.

Also, if the person who helped me last night could help me again, that'd be great.

I don't want to be demanding though :p

Guest Maase

Shit, im screwed.

I have to admit, i had no idea Jonnas targeted me, but he is sorta right, i have diferent powers.

I have to search somebody from the Mafia, because that's my case ;)

Also, if i target someone of the Mafia, i'l have clues about who is the one im Targeting :)

Guys, im not bad, don't waste a Lynch on me, you'l regret for it.

The Notebook was just a crazy thing, do you really think i have a curse? Or something like that?

Also, do you really think i would choose one from a fucking anime? IM A 14 YEARS OLD KID, i don't see Anime, for god's sake :\

Guys, i know i've drawn too much attention, but can you please forget me? You'l be sorry not trying to find whatever Jayseven is doing :)

Also, i can't wait to see you being screwed up by the crazy one, then you'l believe me :)

I'm using my power tonight, and I'll be vulnerable, so if there's a watcher out there you might want to watch me, and maybe get a better I idea of who's who.

Also, if the person who helped me last night could help me again, that'd be great.

I don't want to be demanding though :p

If I may ask, in what way did they help you? If you can say without revealing too much. :smile:

Shit, im screwed.

I have to admit, i had no idea Jonnas targeted me, but he is sorta right, i have diferent powers.

I have to search somebody from the Mafia, because that's my case ;)

Also, if i target someone of the Mafia, i'l have clues about who is the one im Targeting :)

Guys, im not bad, don't waste a Lynch on me, you'l regret for it.

The Notebook was just a crazy thing, do you really think i have a curse? Or something like that?

Also, do you really think i would choose one from a fucking anime? IM A 14 YEARS OLD KID, i don't see Anime, for god's sake :\

Guys, i know i've drawn too much attention, but can you please forget me? You'l be sorry not trying to find whatever Jayseven is doing :)

Also, i can't wait to see you being screwed up by the crazy one, then you'l believe me :)

Conversely, why would a 14 year old be interested in Poirot?

If I may ask, in what way did they help you? If you can say without revealing too much. :smile:

They just made my power far more useful.

Guest Maase
Conversely, why would a 14 year old be interested in Poirot?

They just made my power far more useful.

Because i like Mistery novels and because my family allways loved Agatha Christie ;)

Also, my father gave me 1 DVD of one Poirot moviie.

Believe me, i LOVE reading Agatha Christie

*reminesces about Maase bragging that his was the best character ever*

Poirot??? You're lying. You've got to be lying.

Well if he loves the character so much then I guess it's normal for him to claim such a thing, even though people won't agree with him. =P

I think my character is pretty cool, but I know people would never think of it being the best character ever.

Guest Maase

Both :'(

Bah, i risked everything, and now i fuc*** up

Next time i'l play better :P

Edit: The only thing im sorry for is for the fact you concentrating more on me than the Mafia :X

Both :'(

Bah, i risked everything, and now i fuc*** up

Next time i'l play better :P

Edit: The only thing im sorry for is for the fact you concentrating more on me than the Mafia :X

Um, you brought everyone to your attention, and since no one has any leads, you were in the spotlight so

overall = your fault

maybe if you gave a straight answer and didn't 'role play' we wouldn't think you were so suspicous...(well you and jonnas)

Guest Maase

Ok, my friends, i screwed the second day, and now im gonna try to help you guys with this mistery

Okay, since im gonna get lynched anwyay, im gonna explain everything i done and end with the mistery, hoping to solve your problem, guys, while you lynch me, concentrate on the Jayseven/Rokhed problem

Im Don Vito Corleone, im a usurper, i can talk with the guys and try to find the Don

Now, last night i targeted Chairdriver, i found he wasn't the Don neither he can help me finding him, so, i put the Notebook saying "Chairdriver = Not Guilty", but then, you guys feared the Notebook, and i "WTF???", then i had an (stupid) idea, i had the idea to make you scared of me so no one kill'd me until i actually found the Don and become the Mafia Don...

Now, i have a great imagination, so i pretty much improvised a lot of things, to try at any cost to strike fear to you guys, well, i managed to do so, but Chairdriver screwed me up 10 times, and i where alltwas being lynched.

Then, i decided to say i was in a curse, that way, i wouldn't be killed in the night (because of the curse) and i would have to say the last words, BUT YOU GUYS CONTINUED TO LYNCH ME, and i was starting to get scared.

I decided to "rip off" the notebook, trying to strike fear on you, but once again, i didn't managed to do, then i decided to search for any way to save myself, and i tough of that ridiculous idea of the message where i was obligated (don't know if this word exist) to act like Crazy...

In the end i tought "Bah, im gonna die anyway, so i better explain this to the guys, or something bad might happen".

The more i tought about things to not be Lynched, the more i screwed up myself, i was simply in a hole, and the more i tried to go off the hole, the more i fall in the hole.

Well, at least i let you the clue, i don't believe Chairdriver is from Mafia, so at least i helped you guys on something :X

I repeat, while you lynch me, think of the Jayseven and the Rokhed case.

Well, this is the max i can do to help you guys out, now you'l have to go by me.

You may think this is all my fault, but it where you who feared the Notebook, and i tried to use that to be invencible.

Next time, i'l not fear the death, but i pretty much wanted to be the Don of the Mafia for the first time, that's exactly why i put Don Vito Corlone as my character.

I'l guess it'l never happen X_X

Now, you can lynch me :)

Well, sorry I only came up with the information about Maase's power now, but what do you expect me to do?

I have this piece of info that says Maase has an investigative role, and during the day, he acts all crazy and stuff.

It was also why I took so long to vote, everything seemed confusing, I didn't want to make matters worse.

Trust me, I have nothing to do with the mafia, and I believe Maase is innocent, too (even though he's been acting crazy for no reason).

And it seems my info is tainted, dammit. Maase's role is not what I thought it was, so he can't find anything about the whole Jayseven/Rokhed scenario.