NEurope
Mundi

Mafia Game: My Mafia (DIY)

Chairdriver is right, we have to lynch for someone, for god's sake -_-'

Jayseven, can you please say: why the hell is rokhed saying you hide something?

Votes:

Maase: Haggis (1)

No Lynch: Jonnas, Tellyn, MadDog91UK, Skunky (4)

It's the most pointless thing in the world voting no lynch.

Why not just let the day run 24 hours, and give everyone the chance to talk?

I'd really rather lynch Maase than have a no lynch.

Dear god, someone who actually thinks.

"No Lynch" is completely useless. Don't rush things.

and why is mundi going to be angry O_W?

It's not Mundi who's gonna be angry, it's Maase who's gonna be sorry.

Very true, mr Oxygen_Waste

And im already sorry

But you don't have to be so mad at me, i didn't want to be the center of atentions

Very True, Mr Chairdriver.

But, the best thing to do is starting lynching somebody right away, right?

Vote: Jayseven

Please, mr Jayseven, tell me what you're hiding from Rokhed...

(Im very calm about the possibility of being lynched because i know i'l die tonight anyway :) )

I'm going to be awkward and turn the tide since Jayseven isn't here to defend himself.

Change Vote: Rokhed00

What information did you discover? Why is it contradictory? Why does it implicate Jayseven?

You know, we don't always have to vote someone for them to tell us something. That's extortion.

Rokhed is being incredibly cryptic and jayseven isn't here. We can't interrogate someone who isn't present.

Shino, then, what can we do now, besides that?

No Lynch? If there's something that can screw a game, is two rounds of No Lynch

Not really, just that my research on him revealed contradictory facts.

Seems suspicious to me.

Mr Rokhed, What are these contradictory facts? What have you learned, and what do you feel is juxtaposing this information? I don't exactly understand how you can have learned contradictory facts. How can it be my fault?

Very True, Mr Chairdriver.

But, the best thing to do is starting lynching somebody right away, right?

Vote: Jayseven

Please, mr Jayseven, tell me what you're hiding from Rokhed...

(Im very calm about the possibility of being lynched because i know i'l die tonight anyway :) )

Mr Maaaase, Er, I have no idea what anyone thinks I am hiding. I've been offline all day because I have some sort of social life today :P

I personally would like to focus on how Mr Maase said "Mr Jayseven". I was targeted by Mr Anderson last night (odd, I'd've thought it'd be Mr Smith myself...) so I have to address all with the prefix of "Mr.", akin to the McCoy scenario in a previous game.

So yeah... I have no idea what I am supposed to be hiding, nor what exactly it is about me that is contradictary... nor do I have any brilliant information, as I said, I didn't target anyone last night.

I don't like the "vote nobody" vote, and I don't fully understand the Maase vote, so I will leave the discussion as it is to continue :)

Well, seeing as Maase is the notebook guy, and I assume Mr. Anderson (Mr. Smith makes more sense though...) can only target one player per night, that leads me to assume jayseven is Mr. Smith.

Vote : jayseven

Actually, i said Mr to everybody, not only you ;)

Its about my character, i like to roleplay :)

(But, why the hell would Mr Anderson have a Notebook -_-)

Mr Rokhed, What are these contradictory facts? What have you learned, and what do you feel is juxtaposing this information? I don't exactly understand how you can have learned contradictory facts. How can it be my fault?

Hmm....

It is quite pointless for Jayseven to say Rokhed's name here (as he quoted him) - It's possible that he not only has to add "Mr." in front of every name, but also has to say their names when quoting and stuff.

This reminds me of The Matrix more then anything...interestingly this "saying their name when you reply to them" thing didn't apply before the program code...

Is Maase the old controller guy from the Matrix? The one with all the screens in that room?

This is interesting stuff. I have nothing and dont want to vote for anyone yet.... Il leave it till tommorrow dinner and have a re-read :)

While im here i will chip in with this quickly:

The night was filled with activity as the Town prepared themselfs for the coming days.

A robot gave a man in a black and red suit some bad directions.

Robot like terminator??? And black and red suit reminds me of either Mr Incredible or Dennis the Menace!

A word was written with no resultsIs this Masse?

A pilot was making her way to her ship and as she was approaching her ship two people approached her and offered to sing her a song. Before she knew it the night was over and it was too late for her to do her mission.

So someone was on a mission and was roleblocked by 2 people?

A man walked out of his house a changed man.

A recruitment to the mafia or something?

An elderly man finished questioning someone about an old friend and was making his way home when he was sucked up and awoke a couple hours later feeling very confused.No idea, sounds like an alilen abduction!

A murder was committed but the killers left a clean scene

Nintendohnut is dead! Who he was we will never know.

That sucks nintynut >.>

"Your listening to the towns radio and I will be your DJ for the morning. Even though a lot of things happened last night someone with potential to do some good decided to do nothing last night, a strange decision. More news tomorrow Have a nice day"

w t f ???

Yeah the radio bit seems really weird to me, never seen something like that in the mafia games yet.

I have no leads and no real opinion on anyone as of yet, I won't be voting for the time being cos I'm interested (and confused) by reading all this stuff from Maase and aimed at him.

Hmm.

A robot gave a man in a black and red suit some bad directions.

Robot like terminator??? And black and red suit reminds me of either Mr Incredible or Dennis the Menace!

A target swapping role doesn't sound quite right for a terminator.

A word was written with no resultsIs this Masse?

I don't think so. This could be a potential danger. Something happening from someone writing a word suggests Death Note. It's likely that this killer will need to say both the person and who their character is in order to kill them.

A pilot was making her way to her ship and as she was approaching her ship two people approached her and offered to sing her a song. Before she knew it the night was over and it was too late for her to do her mission.

So someone was on a mission and was roleblocked by 2 people?

Either someone is a pair of singing siamese twins or two people roleblocked someone else.

"Your listening to the towns radio and I will be your DJ for the morning. Even though a lot of things happened last night someone with potential to do some good decided to do nothing last night, a strange decision. More news tomorrow Have a nice day"

w t f ???

The DJ targeted someone last night. This is basically just saying that "To DJ guy thing: The person you targeted last night did sweet FA"

No, im not from Matrix, lol

This is getting too confusing, and Mundi can end the day at any moment from now, so please, let's Lynch either Jayseven, Rokhed or Me, ok? BUT LET'S LYNCH SOMEONE, FOR GOD'S SAKE!!!

Sounds like Samus.

An elderly man finished questioning someone about an old friend and was making his way home when he was sucked up and awoke a couple hours later feeling very confused

Possibly Maase?

I actually don't know if im that one, i don't know my age well...

But im not exactly 80 years, lol

Does it seem weird to anyone else that a lot of people are actively trying to lynch a neutral, and then a no lynch? It just seems that those are two things that would work in the mafia's favour.