NEurope
Mundi

Mafia Game: My Mafia (DIY)

Anyone else expecting Chairdriver to die tonight in a really really unfortunate incident (probably one in which the write up says "Chairdriver is dead, he targeted the wrong person")? :p How many times has that happened now Chair? I really want you to see at least the morning of the second day this time! Haha

Mafia, I urge you, don't kill him! I feel so sorry for him, and I'm sure everyone wants to see if the resident Mob Boss is actually as good at the game as he is at planning them!

Anyone else expecting Chairdriver to die tonight in a really really unfortunate incident (probably one in which the write up says "Chairdriver is dead, he targeted the wrong person")? :p How many times has that happened now Chair? I really want you to see at least the morning of the second day this time! Haha

Mafia, I urge you, don't kill him! I feel so sorry for him, and I'm sure everyone wants to see if the resident Mob Boss is actually as good at the game as he is at planning them!

You know they'll come after you instead, don't you?

Considering your...credentials.

You know they'll come after you instead, don't you?

Considering your...credentials.

Haha why would they? I'm only talkative if I have something useful/some info. Sadly I didn't get my first choice of role, so it doesn't look like I'm going to have much to talk about this time :(

Thank the fucking lord I'm not a bloody "target the right person, or you die" person.

*reminds himself not to have that power in his own games*

Rokhed's power in the 2nd game was a fun twist of that power though. He thought he would die if he targeted an evil person, but in fact his fate was decided by a die roll.

Anyway, I'm really hard to be killed, so the mafia can try all they want :p

Vote: No lynch

I am surprised that so far no-one has made a joke about the no lynching person blah blah.

Meh, that has gotten old.

By the way, haven't we reached the majority yet?

I am surprised that so far no-one has made a joke about the no lynching person blah blah.

It was about time it stopped. I always hated that. :(

Votes

No Lynch: MadDog91UK, MoogleViper, Haggis, Eenuh, Jonnas, darksnowman, Tellyn, Shino, Nintendohnut, Cube, Maase, Skunky, mr-paul, Beggilax, chairdriver, chairdriver, DomJcg, gaggle64, Coolness Bears, Oxigen_Waste, Ellmeister, Gizmo (21)

The town felt the calm before the storm

The day has ended.

Night 1 has started. Send in your targets for the night and no posting during the night

I still need a couple more PM´s. The forthcoming nights won´t be so long the first is this long because it´s the first night.

The night was filled with activity as the Town prepared themselfs for the coming days.

A robot gave a man in a black and red suit some bad directions.

A word was written with no results

A pilot was making her way to her ship and as she was approaching her ship two people approached her and offered to sing her a song. Before she knew it the night was over and it was too late for her to do her mission.

A man walked out of his house a changed man.

An elderly man finished questioning someone about an old friend and was making his way home when he was sucked up and awoke a couple hours later feeling very confused.

A murder was committed but the killers left a clean scene

Nintendohnut is dead! Who he was we will never know.

"Your listening to the towns radio and I will be your DJ for the morning. Even though a lot of things happened last night someone with potential to do some good decided to do nothing last night, a strange decision. More news tomorrow

Have a nice day"

Day 2 has started

35 players remaining (18 Vote majority)

The fish

Jayseven

Tellyn

Gizmo

Haggis

Dyson

My ButtonsAre Magic!

Eenuh

Lazyboy