NEurope
Mundi

Mafia Game: My Mafia (DIY)

Yeah, neutral usually means that we don't want you hanging around.

In fact, neutral in mafia terms doesn't actually mean neutral - it normally means someone who has alterior motives, but isn't evil enough to be mafia.

So Maase. What's your win condition?

Actually, i don't have win condiction X_X

The only way to have a win condiction is in case of targeting someone, then i have to become a townie and win the game like a townie.

Basicly, my character rulls, the problem is that is so hard to win xD

So, i'l be helping people while i try to be townie

Or you can even think about my code, im trying to help you, in case you didn't notice -_-

Your code is a computer application... Code Repository // Next Generation. Where's that supposed to lead us to?

He could be bluffing. By making the comment on the notebook working when he dies and playing his hand this early by revealing to us that he is neutral, it seems like he's trying to strike fear into us so as to protect himself from a lynch or a night kill.

Then he might be telling the truth, and my guess is that when he dies, everyone he has in his notebook will die.

Hey guys, he has a notebook *thinks of a character who has a notebook that matches what Maases done*

Light?

Actually, i don't have win condiction X_X

The only way to have a win condiction is in case of targeting someone, then i have to become a townie and win the game like a townie.

Basicly, my character rulls, the problem is that is so hard to win xD

So, i'l be helping people while i try to be townie

Vote : Maase

The only chance you have of changing my mind is by telling us your character.

Hey guys, he has a notebook *thinks of a character who has a notebook that matches what Maases done*

Light?

I doubt it. He's 12.

If you're gonna lynch me, let me tell my last words (before the last vote ;) )

(Don't be scared, i can only write one thing on the notebook for day)

Nah, I don't think maase is Light...

But I already know you have some sort of investigative role, Maase.

I'll spare you for now, but I wouldn't mind knowing who that friend of yours is, Maase.

So, anybody got any real information?

If my theory is correct, then the longer he is kept alive, the longer he has to harvest more people for his notebook.

Vote: Maase

Start talking.

Maase, I have no idea who you are, but it seems to me that you've ruined the whole game for yourself on the first day. If you have such a great role you should've restrained yourself for a while...

Okay, i'l explain the last thing, then i'l let you decide if you lynch me or not :)

The note book doesn't kill, its a codified message.

Oh, and as i said, let me tell my last words before killing me ;)

Edit: Actually, Oxygen, you ruined my whole game, you guys are too scared about a note book, my character isn't that awesome, actually, i have found one better than me last night :)

Thinking a bit more, I believe freaky shit happens when Maase dies, depending on what he wrote on his notebook.

But I say spare him. He seems to be an investigative fellow. He can find out information

Rule 166 of mafia:

Never brag about how great your role is.

Rule 74 of mafia:

Never claim as neutral when it would be as equally believable if you claimed as townie.

Don't know what to make of Maase for now. Best guess is that it's as Oxigen says, he's simply over excited about his role and exposed himself way too early just because he wants to show how awesome it is. Not gonna vote yet, though.

Is there any chance he's trying to get himself lynched?

Of course. His notebook makes freaky shit happen. Why do you think he's asking for his last words?

Plus, Maase, did you find out anything during your questionings?

Even if he is and he wins if he is lynched, it makes no difference to us. The game still goes on.

Of course. His notebook makes freaky shit happen. Why do you think he's asking for his last words?

Plus, Maase, did you find out anything during your questionings?

He's the old man?

Thats interesting, "let me tell you my last words before i die" << he's said this alot, he wants to say them it seems... which would imply he wants us to kill him so lets not :P

gaggle64, believe me, I DON'T WANT TO BE LYNCHED/KILLED.

Chairdriver: You're right on rule 166, not about 74, tough :)

Jordan: Not found what i wanted to found :'(, im on a quest to find someone, has i said earlier :)

Even if he is and he wins if he is lynched, it makes no difference to us. The game still goes on.

I don't want to finish in second place. :heh:

He's the old man?

Yup, I found out Maase is an elderly man. And it seems an elderly man did some questioning last night.

I'm going to widthdraw vote for the moment.

Let's give everyone the chance to speak before we lynch someone.