NEurope
Jonnas

Jonnas' Mafia Sign-ups

Ok, so there I was, wondering if I should organize a Mafia game, and why not?

Of course, I'm going to the back of the queue, but that will give me time to think up the roles.

I'm thinking of having an Anime/Manga theme. Of course, if that's not a popular idea, I can do something else.

EDIT: It will now be an "Animated Mafia". The featured characters come from animated works.

No matter the origin, age or target audience. If it's animated, it's elligible to feature in this game.

People playing (30):

Beggilax

chairdriver

Coolness Bears

Cube

darksnowman

DomJcg

Eenuh

Ellmeister

Esequiel

Fandango

Gizmo

Haggis

Hellfire

Jamba

jayseven

LazyBoy

Maase

Maddog91UK

MoogleViper

mr-paul

Mundi

My Buttons Are Magic!

Nintendohnut

Oxygen_Waste

scubahood

Tellyn

The fish

Vicar

VoLcOm

Zell

I'll sit out of this one, far too many mafias going on already. Unless I can be a NGE character... :D

Don't really read manga or watch much anime, so possibly won't get on with this one too well :( sadface! I'll keep checking back, but Dyson's right there's so many going on at the moment!

Don't really read manga or watch much anime, so possibly won't get on with this one too well :( sadface! I'll keep checking back, but Dyson's right there's so many going on at the moment!

As I said, if the theme is unpopular, I can change it.

Plus, I'm not the biggest Anime/Manga fan, either.

I'm just familiar with plenty of interesting characters.

No I'm sure it will be an awesome theme, I think it's going to be massively popular (I've seen the Anime thread!) so don't worry about changing it :) I'll just sit it out cause I'll probably just get confused and keep asking loads of stupid questions :(

No I'm sure it will be an awesome theme, I think it's going to be massively popular (I've seen the Anime thread!) so don't worry about changing it :) I'll just sit it out cause I'll probably just get confused and keep asking loads of stupid questions :(

But can't be more confusing than the DYI Mafia, can it? :heh:

Well, if you change your mind, just say it.

I don't really know much about anime and manga (like, never watch or read any), but I think I'd still like to play.

Sure I'll give it a shot, despite my anime knowledge going only as far as Pokemon and Dragonball Z...

Sure I'll give it a shot, despite my anime knowledge going only as far as Pokemon and Dragonball Z...

Heh, that's good enough. The characters I'm thinking aren't too obscure, I believe. :heh:

I think that question burning on everyone´s mind is.... will this include hentai?

Considering these games make up about 25% of my social life, i'm in.

Suggestion: Why not just make it general animation, from east and west? That way you can appease those who are not up with the Japanamation.

My Anime/Manga knowledge extends as far as the first group of Pokémon.

I'm not sure on this one.

I think that question burning on everyone´s mind is.... will this include hentai?

You know fully well I can't disclose the roles I have in mind... :wink:

OH DEAR GOD YES

Dependant on the answer to the question above...can I still play? :p

Do you want to join to see if the above happens? :p

Considering these games make up about 25% of my social life, i'm in.

Suggestion: Why not just make it general animation, from east and west? That way you can appease those who are not up with the Japanamation.

Well, I suppose I can do a few roles based on western animation.