N-Europe

Do you know me?

Domo Kun

Forums are funny places...

There are some forum members that I recognise, and many that I don't. I don't know any of you personally, but I think most people will know the following 'N-Europe Forum Aficionados' -

King_V

Retro_Link

Diemetrix

Stocka

Rezourceman

Haden

Stefkov

Ashley

Jordan

mcj_metroid

But most of you probably don't recognise me, amongst many others, each time I make a post. My point being, some people become 'popular', or better known on the forum compared to my dwindling self and many other 'settled in' and 'regulars'.

So who's seen me post and knows anything about me? Do you know which consoles I own? Which kind of topics I post in most?

But that's not only the point of this thread, this thread is also for other mere 'settled ins' and 'regulars', post on here asking if anyone knows you to find out.

(Nothing personal if you did/didn't appear on the list, I just went through the 'post your purchases' topic and took the people I recognised off the first few pages)

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sometimes I feel I'm just "known" (if I'm known at all) for the wrong reasons. People kinda ignore me in general chit chat. Which makes some sense, cause I don't come here too often, but it's still a little annoying considering how many years I've been here.

Also, I know you, but probably because I love domo-kun :P

I know you. You were one of the sane ones left when we had that massive debate/cluster fuck over individual religious extremists a few years back. It was the day the music died. I also recall later asking you "what that weetabix-thing was." You taught me much about the world. Well... about the weetabix-things the dwell within it anyway. :heh:

Bah, its no big deal really. I don't expect anyone to really remember me and I'm also fully aware that a lot of people have taken to remembering me because of Bluey. Not bittter at all, it's just it takes things to happen for people to remember you.

I tend to remember people better though who have individual sig and avatars because it actually gives them a "face" of sorts.

I always recongnise you (Domo Kun) by your sig and av.

I think the older members know me....don't know bout newer folk

*snuggles Franklin*

You'll always be a favourite of mine, you Irish rascal! ;)

I've not been here too long, only a year and a half, but I like to think I'm known at least. :)

People I think of when n-europe comes to my mind are Coolness, Chair, Daft and ReZ. I'm not too sure why, I suppose they must have had the most impact on me during the time I've been posting.

I'm also fully aware that a lot of people have taken to remembering me because of Bluey.

In the case of you and Nando, as you both risk being overshadowed by your significant others in terms of personality/ego, I kind of make a special thing of remembering you for other reasons, because I'm strange like that...

To be more significant... than your significant other. Simply become an admin, then everyone fears you!

(Or atleast i'd like to think so)

In the case of you and Nando, as you both risk being overshadowed by your significant others in terms of personality/ego, I kind of make a special thing of remembering you for other reasons, because I'm strange like that...

Nando has a significant other ?:wtf:

Cheers for the sentiment though, muchly appreciated.

To be more significant... than your significant other. Simply become an admin, then everyone fears you!

(Or atleast i'd like to think so)

Y'see, Letty camly post on an odd occasion and then you just have ot but in to be a big glory whore don't you? :p

:heart: you really...

Hmmm, I recognise a lot of names, mostly from people posting in General Chit-Chat (I don't frequent the other boards that much). Anyone who posts regularly I'll recognise really. But can't say I know anyone, except for Coolness Bears. =P