N-Europe

Can You Make A Noise In Your Ears

ReZourceman

Our ps1 broke eons ago, it drove me batty trying to find out what was causing it. I think i might have drove my family to insanity with the "non-existent" high pitched noise i kept going on about. :indeed:

I was on a school trip in the houses of parliament before christmas and about every 15 seconds that high pitched whistle would go off (it must have been a security alarm of something). I went round the whole group asking if people could hear it, and only 1 other person could. Then for the rest of the tour me and this other guy kept shouting "Now" eveytime we heard it.

I can hear them too, drives me insane sometimes.

Always when i use the toaster I start hearing this high-pitched noise and no one I know hears it

It's cos you're a young 'un. As you get older, you stop being able to hear higher frequencies. That's why some shops have a device called the Mosquito outside to stop kids hanging around their shops by emitting an annoying sound that only kids and teenagers can hear

I can do the rumbling thing, I think it's just making internal sounds that your ear picks up on.

Sometimes a funny alarm rings in my ears.
What are the high pitched noises that we hear? (I assume everybody hears them. Just get a high pitched constant noise every so often.)

I've read that this is actually a sound spontaneously emitted by your ear, though I'm not sure why. I'm guessing some sort of aural hiccup.

No they are small computers put into our heads by the United States Government led by George W. Bush so that companies they once worked for for a bit can make some money by liberalizing Eastern economies and it means they can then buy more things using this new capital that they will acquire in a brown envelope given to them by the companies they once worked for for a bit.

And these computers make us forget.

*clicks away* Is this real life? Is this just fantasy?

Dude I can do exactly the same :D I always think "Maybe I'll put a video of it on Youtube" but it wouldn't come through.

Shame! But I always find myself clicking me teeth to my ipod.