Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Hyde Park 4th-6th July N-E Meet and Mainland July 5th Meet in Holland

jayseven

• Replies 878
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, I will be booking this hostel on... er... Thursday! I know I said I'd do it already but I really, really want one last cry out to the Chucks and Carises out there; please can you let me know before thursday whether you are or are not going to this hostel? The rooms are max 6 people, and we have 7 at the moment which doesn't bode too well for one unlucky individual who will either a) be in another 6-bedroom with 5 strangers, or b) be forced to cough up for a single room, which is a lot more expensive.

If we have an overhang of three or four people the hostel is more likely to stick us in two 6-bedrooms thus maintaining the cost, but with 7 there's little-to-no chance they'll consider splitting us into two 6-beds. That means price = up.

This sounds like it could be a laugh. What are the actual plans? Ultimate frisbee?

Really shouldn't be that hard for me to get there since I live about 5 tube stops away from Hyde Park. Hopefully I'll be free.

Ok, I will be booking this hostel on... er... Thursday! I know I said I'd do it already but I really, really want one last cry out to the Chucks and Carises out there; please can you let me know before thursday whether you are or are not going to this hostel? The rooms are max 6 people, and we have 7 at the moment which doesn't bode too well for one unlucky individual who will either a) be in another 6-bedroom with 5 strangers, or b) be forced to cough up for a single room, which is a lot more expensive.

If we have an overhang of three or four people the hostel is more likely to stick us in two 6-bedrooms thus maintaining the cost, but with 7 there's little-to-no chance they'll consider splitting us into two 6-beds. That means price = up.

Yup, sorry. Caris is giving me his decision today

Mr 7, you'll be booking it for the Friday and Saturday nights? Or the Friday, Saturday and Sunday nights?

Im guessing people will be staying for different lengths of time so it's probably best to find out how many nights everyone who's staying at the hostel wants to be there for.

Mr 7, you'll be booking it for the Friday and Saturday nights? Or the Friday, Saturday and Sunday nights?

Im guessing people will be staying for different lengths of time so it's probably best to find out how many nights everyone who's staying at the hostel wants to be there for.

I will be present on the Saturday only.

Guest Stefkov

I think I'll be going in the morning on the 4th and leaving lateish on the 6th.

So the 4th and 5th I'll be staying at the hostel place. Wish I could stay longer but I guess I can't really.

jayseven - Friday, saturday, maybe sunday night.

Letty - Friday, Saturday nights

Stefkov - Friday, Saturday nights.

The Bard - Friday, Saturday nights

McPhee - Friday, Saturday, maybe sunday night.

Thirtynine does that mean you're staying friday, or is this some sort of wit?

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!