N-Europe

Hyde Park 4th-6th July N-E Meet and Mainland July 5th Meet in Holland

jayseven

• Replies 878
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When I went, one the first night I had a pair of truly delicious escallops, although the meat was unidentifiable to anyone in my party. As such, a dining partner (and friend of mine) decreed it was Icelandic White Rhinoceros. If he was correct, I would greatly appreciate some more of 'em.

:smile:

Oh, and Mr. Jayseven, sir! Add me to the definitely list!

Jaywaste, if fish is going, i am game for this

Now its a party!!!

I have no idea where teh waste came from -- some sort of unholy union between me and O_W? You guys should absolutely come :) At worst it will be charming and drunken, at best it may include bestial ceremonies.

Sorry, the waste thing came from spending too much time with luton school peoples, they call each other waste, i slipped into calling people waste too...

Yeah fish and Dom, come. It'll be fun.

You guys are my age right, meaning driiiiiink.

My 18th is five days after this, curses! Oh, and Dom is younger than me.

I'll come along anyway, and in the event of mass IDing, I've never seen any of you before in my life...

My 18th is five days after this, curses! Oh, and Dom is younger than me.

I'll come along anyway, and in the event of mass IDing, I've never seen any of you before in my life...

I wouldn't worry too much about age, I'm sure we'll find something apart from the pub :)

Yeah like, I dunno, the park! *still does not see why a pub would be better than the quiet, undercrowded, fresh-air of the park*

As in drinking at the park, though I might go to the pub if I find you lot too nerdy :p

Some internet meets are just cringeworthy >_<

Don't lie Dom, itts ok that you're scared :)

I found out this could definitely be a possibility. My friend is leaving for Canada on the 10th so we will be sticking around doing stuff with him, which means we won't be on our road trip.

I get loud eventually. I'll just be hugging Coolness all the time if he turns up :p

No? It's just there was a possibility of drinking, and I guess if you're not 18 you can't go into an offy :P

It really won't make any difference.

EDIT: Waaait, why are we even talking about pubs and underage. I've been going to London pubs since I've been 16 (Goonmeets ftw)