Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Hyde Park 4th-6th July N-E Meet and Mainland July 5th Meet in Holland

jayseven

• Replies 878
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, I'm a smoker :P I go through a couple of 25g packs a week, I believe. I would've bought that amount anyway. Might split the cost on a couple of cigarillos with you. I'm sure others will want to try some too :)

and yeah pub sounds good too - but not as good as drinking cheaply in the sunshine!

Only three months away now. I recommend we all start sorting out travel and accomodation. I think I'll be staying in the place I mentioned before, which probably means lonesome nights (bastards) - so I'll try and convince a mate or two of mine to come who are awesome.

To any smokers coming, I'm gonna make a trip to an awesome tobacconist sometime during the day. So Cherry Baccy Hells yes.

If anyone else wants to come, you're more then welcome, they have a decent selection of pipe tobacco, and cigars aswell. They also have a massive range of normal cigarettes, only been one brand I've asked for they haven't had so far (can't remember it's name though >_<)

Good plan :grin: Im not a regular smoker, but i'll pick up some supplies for special occasions (a few cigars, maybe some of that cherry baccy you guys are talking about).

I still miss smoking in pubs, used to enjoy being able to have a cigar with my pint. Didn't do it often, but enough that i miss it.

EDIT: Oh yeah i booked the weekend off work :yay:

Aww man this sounds awesome, RAWR DAMN WORK :(

DO what the wise (i.e. McPhee) do and get the time off work!!

Good plan :grin: Im not a regular smoker, but i'll pick up some supplies for special occasions (a few cigars, maybe some of that cherry baccy you guys are talking about).

I still miss smoking in pubs, used to enjoy being able to have a cigar with my pint. Didn't do it often, but enough that i miss it.

EDIT: Oh yeah i booked the weekend off work :yay:

Yeah a smoke and a pint is something awesome. Summer = beer gardening! Or, as the case will be here, just drinking and smoking in hyde park.

Disclaimer; drinking in a public place is generally illegal, and as we'll be in a largish group with minors, we should try to keep it subtle :)

Hey, I'm a smoker :P I go through a couple of 25g packs a week, I believe. I would've bought that amount anyway. Might split the cost on a couple of cigarillos with you. I'm sure others will want to try some too :)

Well, just no god damn Cafe Creme, I hate them.

The last time I visited I was only getting through 12.5g in like a fortnight, my drum light was always dry by the end of the packet :(

Yes you heard me, drum light. I was hardcore.

Yeah a smoke and a pint is something awesome. Summer = beer gardening! Or, as the case will be here, just drinking and smoking in hyde park.

Disclaimer; drinking in a public place is generally illegal, and as we'll be in a largish group with minors, we should try to keep it subtle :)

Just keep your alcohol in a boost bottle or something similar. The cops can't see it and won't know what you're drinking.

DO what the wise (i.e. McPhee) do and get the time off work!!

The beginning of July is major fail for getting time off work in my place. Even the fact its my birthday on the 3rd doesn't give me an excuse for getting time off. :(

Also it would take me longer to travel *points at location*

I was thinking of making a thread about this game 1000 blank white cards, but I figured you guys were all loner geeks and would never get round to playing it -- but Shorty and I have played it and have our own deck now. I would very much like to get everyone sitting round playing this.

Also I will be bringing a card game called Fluxx which is loosely based on 1000BWC (or the other way around, all I know is they're similar), and I know an excellent drinking game with it :) I shall bring juggling balls too, and perhaps a surprise or two.

Would anyone seriously like to make a flag or something? Doesn't have to be perfect or anything. I'm doing a summer job painting a school, so I can always take some fabric in and paint a massive blue circular arrow or something. I also might be going to london previous to this date and try and stake out the park for some good spots :)

It will be excellent if everyone comes with something - a game to play, some toys, a song or a dance - anything!

And dyson you're fucking coming.

Im starting to really look forward to this. Should be a great weekend!

I figured you guys were all loner geeks

Hey! I rese... oh, wait :(

my birthday on the 3rd

Srsly? Your boss is a ****.

Only reason i can go is because i played the birthday card. I told my boss that im turning 21 and either i get the time off or i turn up very, very drunk for work. She saw my point :p

Oh yeah, and birthday snap ;)

Srsly? Your boss is a ****.

Only reason i can go is because i played the birthday card. I told my boss that im turning 21 and either i get the time off or i turn up very, very drunk for work. She saw my point :p

Oh yeah, and birthday snap ;)

AHMG BIRTHDAY WINS! ^_____^

I can't drink so i'm snookered on that suggestion harhar

A) Im also looking forward to this a lot now.

B) Dysons coming.

C) Holy fucking shit Jay, that 1000 Blank Cards game sounds like the fucking best thing Ive ever seen in my life. Absolutely bagsy a seat at that game!

D) A flag is a great idea. Someone (I possibly could help) should make tiny flags to give out as souveniers/etc with like NE in The Park 2008 on or something. Commemerative. Event. Win. Blah.

ReZ; other reasons include

d) alcohol funsies

e) juggling!

f) girlz

g) sun

h) laughter

i) poodles

j)7! lololo!

Ok so I made that list up just for me. Dammit I tried.

Ellmeister: stay as long or as short as you like. I'm personally going to try and work through the awkwardness with alcohol, cardgames and time. I believe we already have people splintering into groups - like I am clearly in the mega-cool smoker's group -- but honestly that doesn't mean I don't want to talk to everyone, and that I don't want anyone to talk to me :) If you act like a stray puppy I shall come and cuddle you. You don't want that now, do you?

EDIT: and Raining_Again... So you can't drink... Ping?

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!