Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Center Parcs!

triforce_keeper

This place holds so many memories for me, we used to go every year when I was younger, with the family friends, and used to have an awesome time!

There is just something so special and relaxing riding through the forest at 7am in the morning going for breakfast :grin:

Just wondered if anyone else had been (I'm sure you have) and if so which? And if you have been to multiple places, which ones your favourite?

My favourite has to be Sherwood, although Longleat has the best pools ^_^

As I write this last sentence I'm off to CP Longleat until Monday! Discuss away!

We could never afford Center Parcs, plus we did not agree with their bastardisation of the English language.

We went to Butlins at least twice a year until they got so run down and horribl that we couldn't take it any more.

I've been to Center Parcs every year for the last three years. It's actually a cheap holiday these days - we're going again in May and it's going to cost about £230 for Mon-Fri.

Whinfell: Okay.

Elveden: Great.

Sherwood: Going in May.

Go swimming all day and eat food from a different place every meal. I really love it.

I've been to Centre Parc once when i was about 13-14 and i had a really good time i went with my family and my friends family and we shared a cabin :)

The accomedation was really nice and was the right size for each family not to get in each others way though we did have meals together. and had an EPIC game of Jenga! It got REALLY TALL! the highest i have ever seen it. :grin:

It was a lovely peacful few days with many activities to do! and to get around the park we cycled everywhere which was great as there was nice smooth ground to zoom your bike across!

I had a go at snooker on a full sized Snooker table and i didn't realise how huge they were! In the evenings we relaxed back in the house either playing cards or watching Spirited Away on TV!

We went in the easter half term, I enjoyed the Mini Break and wouldn't mind going again.