NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Daft

Skins

that was amazing.

Cassie is a weirdo, some of the stuff was so random that I don't understand what the hell went on. Next week looks supercalafragilispicexpealygocious :D

I love the theme music. Does anyone know if it is a real song by somebody?

Last episode is about to start. :(

I don't think there will be another series even with a different cast, the E4 lady just said were about to say goodbye to Skins.

I'm watching it on E4 +1 cos my dads watching this shite programme about Jews, and won't budge.

Last episode is about to start. :(

I don't think there will be another series even with a different cast, the E4 lady just said were about to say goodbye to Skins.

It's been announced (They even said on e4). She means goodbye to Skins as it is. They're having auditions right now.

*slight spoiler about the music*

I LOVE the sudden use of straight up pure pop music. First Girls aloud and then Britney Spears. Just awesome.

Bah, that episode was okay. It could of been much better though.

Highlight to read:Felt as if it left Skins unfinished. I mean Sid didn't even actually meet up with Cassie at the end!

Bah, that episode was okay. It could of been much better though.

Felt as if it left Skins unfinished. I mean Sid didn't even actually meet up with Cassie at the end!

SPOILERS! Some haven't seen it until thursday.

I liked it, but hated the end.

Good ep., I like shows were the very end is uncertain.

I reckon the next series will be about Effie and her time in the 6th form, judging by the very last shot.

I nearly cried :(

That speech was so sad

but it had the greatest car chase evar!!

but it had the greatest car chase evar!!

It's even better if you've recently seen the scene in The Bourne Identity where he drives a Mini through similar winding, narrow roads (albeit in Paris), and at similar speeds. That said, I don't recall a Hurst being amongst his pursuers...

It was indeed the greatest car chase evar!!

The car chase was indeed the greatest car chase i have ever seen :D

Anyways i liked it; the inconclusive end didn't bother me really. Seems Effie will lead the next series then... But aww im gunna miss Sid and co :(

Crap show but I find it hugely entertaining.

If there's more of Effy next season though you won't see me complaining.

Yeah, I love Effy.

I loved the final shot. Like she'd been planning for several years what to do if that certain situation ever arose.

Yeah, I love Effy.

I loved the final shot. Like she'd been planning for several years what to do if that certain situation ever arose.

Oh no you've misunderstood me. I don't give a shit about her as a character, the actress that plays her is just damn fine.

I know; I'm a tw@.

who was it that played chris' dad, ive seen him in something and i cant put my finger on it, i thought it was the guy who played hugo in the vicar of dibley but my girlfriend wasnt convinced

I cant remember the actors name off the top of my head but he was in Spaced and Big Train

who was it that played chris' dad, ive seen him in something and i cant put my finger on it, i thought it was the guy who played hugo in the vicar of dibley but my girlfriend wasnt convinced

green wing!

Gah, don't just say he was in Green Wing. That's the worst thing he's been in. His name is Mark Heap. He was in Brasseye, Jam, Spaced, Big Train, People Like Us and he was in the fantastic music video for 'Smile Around The Face' by Four Tet.

It was damn good casting on Skins part, he was perfectly suited to be Chris' dad, I just wish they'd made the part more interesting than it was.

Just watched it, was a sad but good episode. Kinda tied evertying up I guess. Love effy at the end. I'm sure that more or less guarentees her being a main character in the new series.

Watching now, kinda alright. But what the fuck is with the music during the coffin chase bit? Britney fucking Spears and Girls Aloud...........total shit.

Watching now, kinda alright. But what the fuck is with the music during the coffin chase bit? Britney fucking Spears and Girls Aloud...........total shit.

I thought the Britney Spears made it all the more enjoyable.

Disclaimer: *Isn't a Britney fan*

Sign in to follow this