NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Daft

Skins

A Skins thread is needed so here it is.

Just saw the second episode of series 2. It was really good in most places, some lame bits like the dialogue with the sleeping pills but all in all it was a wicked episode.

Also, Maxxie rocks.

Not as good as the first series so far but still addictive. Plus the addage of Bill Bailey is great :)

But I need more Cassie!

Oh wow.

Not as good as the first series so far but still addictive. Plus the addage of Bill Bailey is great :)

But I need more Cassie!

Oh wow.

I know! Cassie is needed!

Daft, you rock.

I was about to make a thread too. I love this show, I was addicted during the first series. Tonights episode was great, the Osama song made me lol, and the addition of Maxxie being half naked at points didn't harm it either. :p

But I need more Cassie!

Oh wow.

Seconded on the Cassie front, she was one of my favourite bits of the first seires ;)

I've not seen episode 2 of this one, and can't remember what the hell happened to Tony that he's all screwed up, but I liked the first episode alot(bill bailey was lols), and prefer it to the old series. The first series irked me a bit at times, seemed kinda over the top, but this one hasn't been so bad so far.

I know! Cassie is needed!

Daft, you rock.

I was about to make a thread too. I love this show, I was addicted during the first series. Tonights episode was great, the Osama song made me lol, and the addition of Maxxie being half naked at points didn't harm it either. :p

Haha!! Cheers! I thought it was weird there wasn't one already!

Yeah the whole Osama thing was bizarre and funny. I though psycho girl (Yeah, I'm really good with names! :indeed: ) was going to top herself with the sleeping pills at the end. Maxxie was fantastically brutal at the end. I'm glad they introduced a new character, one or two more would be nice.

Haha!! Cheers! I thought it was weird there wasn't one already!

Yeah the whole Osama thing was bizarre and funny. I though psycho girl (Yeah, I'm really good with names! :indeed: ) was going to top herself with the sleeping pills at the end. Maxxie was fantastically brutal at the end. I'm glad they introduced a new character, one or two more would be nice.

Her names "Sketch" - I think.

Well apparently all the new characters they introduce over this series will

be the main cast next year, when the others leave for Uni. Or thats the rumour going round the tinternet at the moment. Also, there's going to be an episode based on Abigail (the posh ****) and kenneth (the posh rapper guy).

But it needs Cassie back, it's just not the same without her. As long as her and Maxxie are in it, I'm happy. :D

--

O__o I just saw the new trailer whilst watching scrubs on E4, it looks like Cassie cheats on Sid. Woo, that means she'll be coming back hopefully.

It just hasn't been anywhere near as good as last series. Yesterday was ok, a few good things but nothing great. Last series was epic.

I laughed when the asian kid (sorry I can't remember his name) was having sex with the girl and was naming all the films with hugh grant :p

Shane Richie was also a legend. Also, I thought Sketch was either going to kill herself or kill her mum, would have been better. Thanks god Sid is in it next week. Old cast >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>new cast.

I'm watching the latest ep atm instead of doing something sensible like sleeping. Tony just found Michelle in the toilets, and the stalker is fucking crazy, creeped me out more than I expected, probably because she was more 'normal' than I was expecting.

All finished, good episode actually, nice ending. Looking much more forward to next week's episode though, Sid was one of my favs from the first series, and apparently it's got a few good guest stars too.

It just hasn't been anywhere near as good as last series. Yesterday was ok, a few good things but nothing great. Last series was epic.

I laughed when the asian kid (sorry I can't remember his name) was having sex with the girl and was naming all the films with hugh grant :p

Shane Richie was also a legend. Also, I thought Sketch was either going to kill herself or kill her mum, would have been better. Thanks god Sid is in it next week. Old cast >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>new cast.

I just watched the first two episodes on 4oD... First episode they made Anwar's character a carbon copy of McLovin - still waiting to see if that's going to be the case throughout the series.

As for Sketch... Well before I saw it mentioned in here that she'll be a regular character (which I'd guessed...) I thought that episode was largely wasteful. Her mother is a brilliant character though. Hope she explodes at some point.

Need more of Chris and sid as they're the funniest characters, even if Sid is a bit of a crap actor. andofcoursetheladiesplease...

I laughed a little when Anwar said "I didn't get to About a Boy". I wonder, in the Skins-dimension who starred as that little kid alongside Hugh Grant instead of Tony... *insert something about three walls*

Watched both the episodes and while it's not the greatest programme ever, it's at least entertaining to watch. Main problem with it though is that its incredibly confused. There were moments of high drama that featured some inane 'funny' lines of dialogue. They don't seem to know whether they want it to be a drama or a comedy and it hampers my enjoyment of it a lot. Still, I have a dull life so will watch anything, even "Wanted Down Under" with Nadia Sawhala.

But I need more Cassie!

Oh wow.

I think they put her in Scotland so they could focus on others without randomly ignoring her and Sid.

Anyway...It feels this series has been a bit slow compared to the other one so far, but with the reintroduction of Tony and such, it's probably a good thing; I'm sure it'll pick up.

Watched both the episodes and while it's not the greatest programme ever, it's at least entertaining to watch. Main problem with it though is that its incredibly confused. There were moments of high drama that featured some inane 'funny' lines of dialogue. They don't seem to know whether they want it to be a drama or a comedy and it hampers my enjoyment of it a lot. Still, I have a dull life so will watch anything, even "Wanted Down Under" with Nadia Sawhala.

You mean it's like life? :indeed:

Plus, if you haven't watched series one...you have to really to understand the characters and such.

watched the first 2 episodes on 4od, I quite like it, ill agree with the person who said they don't know whether they want it to be a comedey or a drama. I also enjoy it because I like spotting places i know as I live in bristol.

Better off oblivious tbh.

You're sort of 15-25 years out of the age group it's aimed at, i.e teenagers, early 20's, so you're bound not to like it anyway.

Your sort of 15-20 years out of the age group it's aimed at, i.e teenagers, early 20's, so you're bound not to like it anyway.

I probably won't like it either then - most things aimed at teenagers and early twenties are shit.

I don't get why everyone loves Michelle and Maxxie.

Realistically the only good looking person in the whole cast is Effie.

You're sort of 15-25 years out of the age group it's aimed at, i.e teenagers, early 20's, so you're bound not to like it anyway.

My sister likes it and shes 38! :heh:

My sister likes it and shes 38! :heh:

Haha, thats awesome! My mum loathes it, she watched a couple of minutes, complained about the swearing and then moaned. :heh:

The whole 9/11 thing was rubbish. "Look at us! We're joking about terrorism! How controversial!"

first episode of the new series that I thought was actually pretty decent =]

I loved the dad, he was amazing =]

Sign in to follow this