N-Europe

Skins

Daft

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
Just saw episode 3, I think. Awesome episode. The ending with Sid and Cassie and Michelle was....aaaaaarggh!! (I can describe it in words...just that sound.)

That episode was something of a rollercoaster of emotion, which makes a nice change after the unbelievably sad previous one.

I hate really cliched things that would never happen though.

Why would Cassie ever just sit in his room waiting for him? Realistically she'd be downstairs talking to his mum or something.

I loved how Scarlett was randomly a really amazing singer aswell. Felt funny.

I hate really cliched things that would never happen though.

Why would Cassie ever just sit in his room waiting for him? Realistically she'd be downstairs talking to his mum or something.

I loved how Scarlett was randomly a really amazing singer aswell. Felt funny.

Since when does cassie get involved in social interaction? you know she doesn't, staying in sids room fitted perfectly with her character, it also explains why his mum dropped the plate as she let cassie in.

I actually much preferred Michelle's episode. It was incredibly predictable what was going to happen to Sid's dad in the previous episode. I'm liking the new series but the episodes have been a bit disjointed relative to each other imo.

Good episode, preferred it to last week's. Sad about the whole sid&mel thing, it should be sid&cass! I feel a bit sorry for Tony as well, but I'm really liking the way he's been changed, cos he jarred me no end in the last series. Nice to see Angie back, she's well fit ;) but I wasn't liking Cassie having gone a bit psycho, but you can't blame her given what Sid's done!

I just watched last night's episode on 4OD, and it's the best episode yet. I love Chris and Jal, so the ending made me very happy, especially the drawing. Also, Cassie is a complete bitch (not expected, eh?), and you have to feel sorry for Tony.

I fact, Tony kind of makes you think - regardless of how shit your situation is, he's worse off.

I just watched last night's episode on 4OD, and it's the best episode yet. I love Chris and Jal, so the ending made me very happy, especially the drawing. Also, Cassie is a complete bitch (not expected, eh?), and you have to feel sorry for Tony.

I fact, Tony kind of makes you think - regardless of how shit your situation is, he's worse off.

Did you watch season 1?

He was the most horrible person you could have ever met, and worse. And at the end of ep5, he wants to return to the way he was =/

Did you watch season 1?

He was the most horrible person you could have ever met, and worse. And at the end of ep5, he wants to return to the way he was =/

I know, but you still have to feel sorry for the guy - he got hit by a fricking bus, and now can't even swim.

I know, but you still have to feel sorry for the guy - he got hit by a fricking bus, and now can't even swim.

I agree, it's bad he got hit by a bus, but:

Cheated on michelle many times,

When michelle had another boyfriend he got with the boyfriends sister and took suggestive photos of her and sent them to michelle from her boyfriends phone

Beat up sid

Made out with maxxie with michelle 'asleep' in the same room

I agree, it's bad he got hit by a bus, but:

Cheated on michelle many times,

When michelle had another boyfriend he got with the boyfriends sister and took suggestive photos of her and sent them to michelle from her boyfriends phone

Beat up sid

Made out with maxxie with michelle 'asleep' in the same room

He did more than make out with Maxxie in the room, which is why she was so angry. A kiss wouldn't have been so bad. But giving another guy a bj, whilst your girlfriend is in the same room isn't really a good idea. :p

--

There's only 2/3 episodes left now, 'tis such a short series again.

There's only 2/3 episodes left now, 'tis such a short series again.

Actually there's 5 episodes left, We're only at the midpoint through the season now.

And it's actually not too bad at all for a British comedy series, most only have 6-8 episodes per season.