N-Europe

Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3

Sanchez

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They were always pretty fun back in AoE2... but then again they had canons not lasers.

Be interesting to see what happens with this, with Greg Kasavin as a producer i can't see much going wrong :p

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I'm getting gradually more disappointed with it, the graphics are nothing special, looks too bland, it doesn't have the vibe of RA2, over exaggerated quirkness and if they're gonna treat water like land might as well take it off the game.

CNC3 is really beautiful, I hope they crank this up at least to the same quality.

It's the same engine, they will tweak it even more so it will defo look same or better :awesome:

It also looks like you won't be able to rotate structures to face any degree of angle you want in this game (90 degree rotation only now). i think thats a good move as it means less faff when making your base.

what are you on about? console versions will be absolute rubbish solely because they dont have mouse and keyboard. how you supposed to get your micro on?

I would have thought there was a fair chance PS3 version will allow mouse and keyboard a few games have done so far...this is surely a prime candidate to be one of the next.