NEurope
Sanchez

Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3

Oh my god, as soon as I saw this thread title, I felt my underwear become soaked with man-fluid.

Red Alert Fucking Three. Woooooo. :D

Excuse me when i say:

{[ERFVBOMKSZNBJMKIEDM ,

I rolled my face on the keyboard in sheer joy.

I'm rather done with C&C myself. DoW captured my heart, then built a tier 2 listening post on it a long time ago.

Although I'm more of a Nod/GDI man, this is still cool. Look forward to seeing vids and the like.

I still think C&C Generals: Zero Hour was better than Tiberium Wars.

Sure, the cut scenes were awesome. But gameplay wise it wasn't nearly as strategical or fun in my opinion. Although the two games factions were basically the same.

China = GDI

GLA = NOD

US = Skrin (well... kinda)

:o

Sweeeeet.

Maybe this can make up for CnC3, which i was really dissapointed with after Zero Hour's awesomeness.

RED ALERT 3!!!!! WOOOOOOOOT!!!! :grin: :grin: :grin:

This is fantastic news! I can't wait. ^^ Is there anything other than just the cover scans so far though?

*Goes and replays RA2 again. ^^*

Oh sweet jesus yes! Please let this come out on 360 my computer is ancient and I cant miss out on red alert goodness I love these games!

*prays for a mac version*

If there isn't a mac version, i may cry, or have to install XP *grumble grumble*

C&C Red Alert 2 is one of my favorite games ever! *prays some more for Tiberium Wars like cut scenes*

If you wanted to play games, you wouldn't have bought a Mac in the first place Takeo...

Anyway, I just dragged this OT, back on.

If you wanted to play games, you wouldn't have bought a Mac in the first place Takeo...

Anyway, I just dragged this OT, back on.

I have a console for playing games, i like the odd PC game aka C&C, Starcrcaft etc. And given recent EA releases and stuff on the mac, including releasing C&C3 and Spore later this year, i'm hopeful of a mac release.

But i still pray anyway, i'd do anything to keep my Mac form becoming a bastardised computer. :heh:

Macs are computers.

Indeed they are, just i want a pure OS X system, rather than bastardising it and having to worry about firewall protection, anti-virus and all the other stuff i used to worry about. Anywho . . . .

C&C Red Alert 3 :heart: :heart: :heart:

Can't wait for more info ^_^

*Slams head against brick wall repeatedly*

Yeah, just keep thinking that.

KIROV REPORTING!! OMG! OMG! OMG!!!! How did I no see this thread before!!

Would there be any possability of it comin out on ps3? no longer have a 360 and dout very much my laptop could handle it. And i loved red alert 2, i also quite liked c&c3 alot..