N-Europe

Discuss driving lessons and tests

Kirkatronics

22 hours of lessons till I passed on my first test. Was good times.

ReZourceman, I thought I'd failed my test and just went all like depressed (not literally but in my head) and then when he said I passed I was like so smiley it was unbelievable!

Good luck to everyone taking their tests soon :)

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had approx 50-60 lessons. *Throws money at drain*

High five!

When I had my test I was 99.9% certain I failed, because I took a roundabout in the wrong lane, and I was in my head like "Great. You've just fucking failed. Idiot" all the way through. Was uber shocked when he said Id passed.

High five!

Glad someone else here had more than like 30 lessons, felt kinda bad with everyone talking about how little they had and how they didn't have problems on the test! I gotta agree with warandchaos's comment that it's never a person's fault, my brother failed twice, and it wasn't his fault at all. Apparently one time his examiner was 'too strict' as he was being audited, and I forgot his excuse for the other. I think both times they took his wheel or pedals, and if they have to it's an automatic fail? He says it's because they're a bit jumpy round here as it's a busy area, but tbh, I didn't have problem! Makes me feel pretty good I passed first time :D:D

High five!

High five!

Glad someone else here had more than like 30 lessons, felt kinda bad with everyone talking about how little they had and how they didn't have problems on the test! I gotta agree with warandchaos's comment that it's never a person's fault, my brother failed twice, and it wasn't his fault at all. Apparently one time his examiner was 'too strict' as he was being audited, and I forgot his excuse for the other. I think both times they took his wheel or pedals, and if they have to it's an automatic fail? He says it's because they're a bit jumpy round here as it's a busy area, but tbh, I didn't have problem! Makes me feel pretty good I passed first time :D:D

I had about 80 hours lol

• 2 weeks later...

Hmm my tutor was on about the dsa meeting he's got today, sounded abit irratatingly boring but he had to go.

56quid? What so it wasn't expensive alreasdy...jesus if I don't pass first time I'm stuffed!

As it is I had a very bad day driving yesterday, after taking me on a bad turn I kinda lost the plot after that.

Oh well...

Just got back from a 1 1/2 hour lesson. It was my first proper lesson since before christmas, and i was pretty crap (Well at first anyway).

Did afew 3 point turns which i ballsed up, after an hour or so of the driving i was getting better again.

Also i hate the guys seats, hurts my manly jewels.

The day before I bought my car it was actually hilarious. Like so I passed in like February early, and bought a car the middle of March, so hadnt been driving for like 6/7 weeks, and the guys I bought it off were in the car as I test drove it, and I was just awful, and obviously it was a crappy old car, not the brand new one I learnt in. Funny stuff.

*jumps up and down like a giddy school girl*

I PASSED WOHOOO

Go me, back of the net, get in there....and so forth.

Thank god i won't ever have to go through that again, i was sweating buckets.

Will get a video talking bout it on my Youtube later...just need to recharge the battery on my camera.

I PASSED WOHOOO

Will get a video talking bout it on my Youtube later...just need to recharge the battery on my camera.

Happy Congratulations matey.

I PASSED WOHOOO

Congrats! Hopefully this will be me in afew month.

I PASSED WOHOOO

Grats man, and welcome to my world of trying to buy a car you like! 2 months since I passed and still not having much luck :(