N-Europe

Mafia game #mine

MoogleViper

• Replies 836
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But earlier on you were unsure about Dom? I am now, we know he killed a mafia member and a potential mafia member, and he does sound like a scavenger but we don't know if that's good or bad really.

Well i think i'm good =[ not that i can clearly have any sway over anything >.>

We know MBAM to be evil (i think, when is forcing votes good?) yeh she may not be playing, but what happens when she decides to play again, shes another mafia to kill and what not.

By the by, if i do die, don't be that suspicous on maddog, he only ignored my confession yesterday and delievered the same info that welsh gamer knew >.>

Day 10 is over

The townsfolk gathered around the woman. They wouldn't to be in control of themselves.

My Buttons are Magic! is dead. She was the mind controller. She could force other people to vote the way she wanted. (mafia)

People playing (11):

Calza

Coolness Bears

Cube

DomJcg

Esequiel

Gaggle64

Haggis

MadDog91UK

martinist

Nintendohnut

welsh_gamer

Night 10 begins now

Night 10 is now over

The Don was out to kill. He couldn’t risk having him alive.

Nintendohnut is dead. He is the policeman. He could investigate people at night. (Good)

People playing (10): 6 is a majority

Calza

Coolness Bears

Cube

DomJcg

Esequiel

Gaggle64

Haggis

MadDog91UK

martinist

welsh_gamer

Day 11 begins now

Well im going to keep things moving. Seems like Nintendohnut was pushing for DomJcg first and i just think that DomJcg wanted him out of the way.

Vote DomJcg

Purely because he might have had alot to lose if Nintynut investigated him.

Not this again...look, if i had everything to lose from nut investigating me why would i ask him to? seriously check it, i asked nut to investigate me >.>