N-Europe

Mafia game #mine

MoogleViper

• Replies 836
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why? What is this obsession you have of forcing innocent players to do a full song and dance about who they are and why the Mafiosi should kill them?

Erm...I've done that twice as far as I know.

Darksnowman, when I had info saying he had a different win requirement, which others agreed sounded suspicious.

Jonnas, when my info said he was evil. It was right, and my work got him lynched.

Other than that - MadDog I never asked you to reveal powers you fool, I just wanted the role! *sigh* Gaggle if you read what I said I only asked for his role.

Haggis - you've just popped up out of nowhere that's all. And I wasn't hounding you, all I did was ask for some more info on you. I haven't seen you in this game much and then you just pop up that's all

Seriously gaggle - what is your problem with me? Can we not just have a peace settlement dude?

To put it bluntly, you're possibly the best pro-mafia player the game has ever seen.

*sigh*

what exactly has been revealed because of me in this game. Tell me everything that I have revealed that has helped the mafia. When you actually look back and read through it, there is basically nothing.

When I ask for something, I have a reason and just because you cannot understand it doesn't make me wrong. I work with the info I have, and try to work out who is who. You don't have the info I do unless I share it, and I share it if I think it is useful.

However, you DO seem to have info I don't you know other players are good or whatever, you have a little 'team' going on. Well, lucky you, but you have to take into account that not everyone has the same info as you. When I was accusing Esequiel, how the fuck was I meant to know he was in a group with you? How the fuck was I meant to know it wasn't a mafia group? Again, I followed my info, and you seem to jump on my back purely because I followed what I knew.

Couple more things - the night Shino found out you were good right near the start and announced it to everyone? I got the same info that night, but I didn't just shout it, and I wouldn't have. Stop assuming I am stupid and getting pissed off at me and play the game.

And finally - I'm being helpful to the mafia? How!? The mafia know each other, yes? And therefore they know that everyone needs to die. Obviously they would rather kill good players as they are more of a threat usually, and some roles are more important than others, but I haven't revealed anyone's role so far apart from

1. Darksnowman who let's face it, appeared someone suspicious

2. Jonnas , who was guilty

3. MadDog, and I didn't want him to reveal powers! That was his fault. I asked for a role, purely so I could use the info I had. As it was he rendered it useless and just blurted everything out. That wasn't what I wanted, and it wasn't my fault

I'm sick of explaining my work to you gaggle. I'm working for the town but every time I follow a lead I have you moan at me. If you have info showing I'm wrong fine, but come out with it instead of throwing shit at me, cause I can't be arsed with it.

I'm also very sick of writing massive messages :(

I apologise gaggle for the above post - I am tired an ill, and therefore got annoyed when I shouldn't have.

Let's concentrate on the game, and finding someone who's evil :)

I'm also very sick of writing massive messages

You don't have to. In fact ideally you shouldn't. The game just isn't that complicated. It doesn't even get as far as "leads". Either you know someone is guilty or you don't. If you suspect them, you investigate or get someone to investigate them to get proof. In this game information is power, so forcing townies to reveal unnecessary info about themselves without good cause inevitably serves the Mafia's interest much more then it ever can the town.

3. MadDog, and I didn't want him to reveal powers! That was his fault. I asked for a role, purely so I could use the info I had. As it was he rendered it useless and just blurted everything out. That wasn't what I wanted, and it wasn't my fault

Almost all roles are self-explanatory. You may as well just ask for his powers.

Almost all roles are self-explanatory. You may as well just ask for his powers.

True Cube, but not really that one. If he hadn't told everyone he had gained investigative powers, we wouldn't have known. Sure he had info last night but he could have got that any number of ways. He didn't need to tell us that, and I didn't ask for it, that was all I was saying.

Yeah it's kinda the only lead we have at the moment. When I just quickly voted Dom after MadDogs info, I forgot he was the one who admitted to killing dark and jayseven, so his info was kinda old.

But yeah, she said she isn't taking part in the game any more so is there much point in this? While she's alive and not doing anything it's just another person that the mafia have to kill before they have the majority. Does that make sense? We sort of may as well leave her be as she isn't controlling anyone, and while she's still alive the ratio of townies : mafia is larger for us.

That is unless she's mafia of course... I really don't know though. Convince me someone! :)

Well true, but wasn't there a prostitute of some kind in the DIY game (I think it was Rokhed) that was neutral and slept with people to roleblock them and get their vote the next day? I don't know, that could be wrong.

I was just saying she's not done anything for about 4 days so she's not really a threat, but if she is part of the mafia its better to lower of their majority I suppose. Really dont know what to do, I may wait and see if there is any other info popping up, and if not I'll change my vote

Didn't Moogle PM you asking you what you were doing? Like why you weren't using your powers? (I'm a little annoyed when people don't take part, whether they realise it or not, sorry)

I'm sorry it's all my fault! I'm terrible and remembering i've entered these games. I didn't get Pm'd by Moogle though. :)

I was busy during this mafia game as well! My history Coursework stole a month of my life!

I'm sorry it's all my fault! I'm terrible and remembering i've entered these games. I didn't get Pm'd by Moogle though. :)

I was busy during this mafia game as well! My history Coursework stole a month of my life!

To be fair Coolness, me and gaggle reminded you often enough.

To be fair Coolness, me and gaggle reminded you often enough.

True! Sorry, i can't remember what i said in the end i thought i said i might not be playing but keep me posted. :)

In one of the Pm's i thought you said i was dead and that also confused me. :wtf:

I'm really sorry for messing up the game! i promise not to do it next time or not enter into the game. :D