N-Europe

Mafia game #mine

MoogleViper

• Replies 836
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well its a bit late to ask him now lol cause he's already dead. But yeah, go team! (I really hope gaggle was right :S )

If he wasn't we know who to go after next. If he is, who should we be lynching next? (Might as well talk now since Moogle's taking his time). Did Ell show any co-operation with anyone?

Nope proof aint my style, but just cause I like you, here's some ideas.

Dom - Suspicious of him from day 2. Voting in all the right places for the mafia, and his posts seemed reminiscent of mafia from other games. I sensed co-operation with Ell as well. Has not given anything to the game. A good guess and not a big loss.

Maddog and MBAM. Maddog claims that MBAM made him vote, a role that is always associated with the mafia. If he's telling the truth then i'd bet my last rolo she's bad. However when pressed Maddog has been quiet, and this quiet possibly could be a lie to get someone good lynched.

My thoughts, do with them what you will.

Thanks for that mate, you cleared up a few bits i missed.

I too have been suspicious of Dom. However something you just said triggered something, Maddog said he was forced to vote for haggis i think, the same night i recieved a ransom asking me to vote for haggis. Can you clear this up please Maddog, how did that happen?

I think it was because you got the ransom note from Jonnas, and MBAM controlled MadDog's vote. They were separate.

I think Dom and MadDog are the bigger threats. I'd like to hear from them, especially Mad, he has been avoiding questions for a while, and only posting to vote for a lynch.

And like Esequiel, I'd also like to hear from Zell. What happened last night?

Can i just ask, what do i have going against me? Posted suspicously? so did darksnowman >.> voted in favour of the mafia? well, so did alot of people. Killed darky, thats the big one right? well i explained my actions for that, and it worked very in favour of the town.

Ellmeister is in the mafia.

I investigated him last night and it said that Gizmo targetted him last night

ill also answer any questions now since i havnt been on to answer them :S

This, I fear, is a terrible lie. MadDog, this is exactly the same as all information given by gaggle earlier. If you think that coming on now and suddenly saying this will make us believe you are good, you are sadly mistaken.

Tell us more about your powers and maybe we will believe you.