N-Europe

Mafia game #mine

MoogleViper

Zell, who have you used your potions on in the past? I want more info please because as it stands you have a big neon sign above your head saying MAFIA.

Surely I don't need to explain that I'm not in the mafia? I was taken hostage by Jonnas, that's proof enough that I'm not in the mafia. And there's the fact that I got the ransom note for Lazyboy...

My potions have had zero effect so far. I randomly targetted Jayseven on the second night and nothing happenned, no mention in the write-up.

I'll repeat, I do not know what the potions do when I use them, so I don't see how could ever have intended to kill Nintendohnut.

• Replies 836
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was clear to me that Nintendohnut would be the one who would be targeted by a lot of people, and so by using my potion on someone I knew was going to be active, it would at least have an effect, which is something that hasn't happened so far.

Also I'm 100% sure there's only one mafia.

Can i just ask, who did Nut target last night? I think esetc is telling the truth about being good (or atleast, not being evil) he seems eager to know what the outcome was, would a guilty person do that? No, they'd stall as much as they could, so the fact that he wants to be proven as not evil means one of two things

1. He's not evil

2. He is the godfather, who appears good when investigated

so which could it be? dundundun.

I didn't investigate Esequiel last night so I cannot, sadly, clear him or condemn him.

However, I don't really want to reveal who I did investigate for two reasons:

1) The evidence I have is not really useful unless I know who the two people mentioned actually are (I tried asking Giz for info that would help me without revealing himself but it wasn't useful)

2) The other person involved, I don't want them to reveal themselves, and I can't really ask them for info because they will either tell me and basically reveal themselves, or not tell me and it will have been pointless.

So basically last night was pretty pointless for me, sorry guys. But thanks so much to those who protected me.

As it is, I don't see that Zell is of a use to the town...all we know he has done so far is give something to the mafia and try to kill me (intentionally or not). What does everyone else think?

Theres nothing to say that the mafia know who each other are though.... He could of kidnapped you without knowing. Also you may be neutral, either way your dangerous.

The mafia can always communicate in games, they usually do it via PMs or on msn or something. And they also always know who each other are, it's the point that they are the only ones who know who is who.

Can i just ask, who did Nut target last night? I think esetc is telling the truth about being good (or atleast, not being evil) he seems eager to know what the outcome was, would a guilty person do that? No, they'd stall as much as they could, so the fact that he wants to be proven as not evil means one of two things

1. He's not evil

2. He is the godfather, who appears good when investigated

so which could it be? dundundun.

We've killed two previous Dons. The current don will be an old regular member who was chose nto be the new Don. The original Don's "power" is to appear good when investigated, and then he gets the extra responsibility of chosing who he sends to kill who. Once he dies, and a new don is elected, his "power" remains the same. He doesn't gain the Don's ability of appearing good, only the extra responsibility.

I know this from a previous game when I was don. Its possible Moogle plays it differently to chairdriver did in that game.

We've killed two previous Dons. The current don will be an old regular member who was chose nto be the new Don. The original Don's "power" is to appear good when investigated, and then he gets the extra responsibility of chosing who he sends to kill who. Once he dies, and a new don is elected, his "power" remains the same. He doesn't gain the Don's ability of appearing good, only the extra responsibility.

I know this from a previous game when I was don. Its possible Moogle plays it differently to chairdriver did in that game.

You can't know that, you were never killed when you were the Don. I think any new Don would get the power of appearing good when investigated, but nobody but Moogle knows for sure, I think we shouldn't just assume either way.

Also we have no idea who the Don will be. As the roles are assigned randomly, who the Don was and his heir were both random. Therefore it could be anyone who replaced the heir, whether they are an old regular member or not.

It's better not to assume anything about the game I think...

You can't know that, you were never killed when you were the Don. I think any new Don would get the power of appearing good when investigated, but nobody but Moogle knows for sure, I think we shouldn't just assume either way.

Also we have no idea who the Don will be. As the roles are assigned randomly, who the Don was and his heir were both random. Therefore it could be anyone who replaced the heir, whether they are an old regular member or not.

It's better not to assume anything about the game I think...

I PM'd chair with alot of questions as I had never been Don before and wanted to check stuff.

It's not about assuming, it's about odds. Sure, its possible that the current Don will appear good when investigated, but it's more likely they won't.

So I'm still a little suspicious of Zell. But he does seem to have a convincing story. Its just the fact he used it on Nintendohnut even though we know he's good :S

So far I'm going with Vote: Zell he seems the most iffy, and I don't like voting for nobody since its just plain pointless letting the mafia pick us off :(

So far I'm going with Vote: Zell he seems the most iffy, and I don't like voting for nobody since its just plain pointless letting the mafia pick us off :(

I'd just like to state it's also plain pointless killing at random as it's more likely to hit a good guy than a bad guy.

Having said that I'm not at all convinced by Zell's story.

I'd just like to state it's also plain pointless killing at random as it's more likely to hit a good guy than a bad guy.

Having said that I'm not at all convinced by Zell's story.

Its not at random though, we can see he gave potions to Nintendohnut knowing he was good. I'm still not totally sure whether I believe he is good :S Do we have any other suspicions with evidence?

Well zell, i killed a mafia recruiter right? you could have been recruited? it's a possible reasoning, not only that, but you let a possible powerful potion slip into mafia possesion, you also (seemingly ignorantly) tried to kill Nut, there's a list of reasons

voting is fun

vote:zell

Well zell, i killed a mafia recruiter right? you could have been recruited? it's a possible reasoning, not only that, but you let a possible powerful potion slip into mafia possesion, you also (seemingly ignorantly) tried to kill Nut, there's a list of reasons

voting is fun

vote:zell

It's impossible that I got recruited. I was taken hostage night 3, the same night jayseven recruited someone in a camourflaged house, which was the very last person he recruited because night 4 he got killed.

Are you saying it was my fault that Jonnas nicked a potion off me? I was completely powerless and could do nothing to stop that from happening! I was a hostage!

I've also explained why I targeted Nut. There's no adequate reason to vote for me.

Also I'm starting to get very suspicious of Domjcq and Ellmeister. Last time you guys have done anything was vote off Dyson, and now you've started posting again to try and vote off me, who is clearly not in the mafia.

I'm inclined to agree with Zell. I have him down as a neutral, and though I don't entirely buy his reason for targetting Nintendohnut last night Jonna's would not have stolen a potion from his own mafia member. I think it's highly unlikely that there are two mafias.

On the other hand, I had both Dom and Ell down as POSSIBLE mafia members.

wtf? So lots of people vote for Zell and yet me and Dom are suspected?

FYI, I've been posting :S When have I not been posting. I've just been busier some days not to be able to say stuff.

Anyway, did I miss somewhere actual proof that Zell wasn't in mafia? Because if so, I'll take back my vote but its all a little iffy to me.

I dont think there is only 1 mafia. You say you know 100% there is only 1 mafia Zell and if thats true, the only way you could know is if you were mafia.

I stand by that something is wrong with Zells actions, i think we need to get rid of him before he tries to "help" anyone else.