NEurope
MoogleViper

Mafia game #mine

Well Nintendohnut i can definatley say that i got a ransom and had to vote for him to set you free.

As it seems the only crime commited last night was one that was by Dyson and you have info saying he was forced to commit a crime i guess thats good enough for me.

Vote Jonnas

I'd say Nut is putting up a fairly good argument. We'll lynch him next if he's wrong of course.

Vote:Jonnas

Recap here:

I was taken hostage yesterday

You were taken hostage yesterday, so the demands were sent.

You are saying Dyson received the demands, right? Well, Esequiel claims the same. And that the demands were to vote Haggis.

Now, if Esequiel is telling the truth, then how could two (or three, if you include Maddog) people receive ransoms?

How come three people weren't forced to kill? And considering the amount of kidnappings this game has seen, how come Dyson was the first one forced to kill someone with his speech?

And wasn't somebody else forced to vote for me? Yeah, the mafia would totally force someone to vote for one of them. Especially when I was responsible for the Dyson situation.:indeed: [/sarcasm]

What I'm saying is, this doesn't add up. Something doesn't make sense. So, maybe Esequiel and Maddog are pretending to be innocent or something and they're really mafiosos? And notice how quickly Esequiel voted for me. I'm starting to think he is the real mafioso around here. I did the same in the Space Mafia. I pretended I was controlled by Darksnowman.

Or better yet, Lazyboy who is suspecting everybody and was released from the kidnapper even though Zell didn't pay the ransom.

And I will tell you my role if you want. I'm innocent. Dohnut must've been misdirected or something.

I am working off the information I gathered last night. I targeted you, and I have given the information I got that night today. My information is that you have committed a crime against me, and as the night I was kidnapped was the only night that anything has happened to me then it would appear that you are the kidnapper. It would also follow (with the information that I have) that you forced Dyson to kill, as it said you forced him to commit a crime too, and as a Doctor I doubt he has committed any other crime apart from what he was forced to do yesterday

If you are claiming that what Dyson did yesterday was not forced...well that's just ridiculous. Doctors don't have the power to kill anyway, unless they are being forced, and as he said at the time:

Because I had to kill someone and really had no idea who to pick so chose a random name. :(

Had to = being forced to.

Or better yet, Lazyboy who is suspecting everybody and was released from the kidnapper even though Zell didn't pay the ransom.

I was the only one who protected Dyson and told everyone he was good. You're going down buddy.

Meh im not mafia, you can point at me if you like but it does seem like your just trying to draw attention away from yourself.

Votes 10 is a majority:

Jonnas (6): Gizmo, LazyBoy, Nintendohnut, esequiel, gaggle64, martinist

I was also Controlled yesterday and made to vote for Haggis.

So the mafia want to get rid of Haggis.

I also think i know who controlled me

The mafia seem intent on getting rid of me! Any chance of someone protecting me tonight? Anyway, from what I've read, I'm going to

Vote: Jonnas

If you are claiming that what Dyson did yesterday was not forced...well that's just ridiculous. Doctors don't have the power to kill anyway, unless they are being forced, and as he said at the time:

Of course Dyson was forced to kill. I never said otherwise.

But what I'm saying is, it probably wasn't connected to the kidnappings (as I stated earlier). However, the forced votes of Maddog and Esequiel seem much more likely to be connected with the kidnapping.

My point: I can't be connected to the two events at the same time. That's why something must be wrong with your info.

Thinking a bit more, yeah, I accused Esequiel basing myself in nothing but paranoia.

However, I still would like to know how Lazyboy was released when Zell didn't pay the demands. And don't give me that "I defended the good guy" argument. I once gave a triple vote to lynch my own Godfather.

What and two random notes were sent out? I doubt that would happen. The other two times that there have been kidnappings, there was one note sent - and one person was forced to vote. Why would the power change one night, and then return to just one note today? Seems very strange, almost like mafia players are covering for you...MadDog and Esquiel, that is very odd. If Jonnas is guilty I think we may need to ask you some questions after that (I mean if it is shown he's the kidnapper, in which case we can assume he was the one who forced Dyson to kill, because then their stories fall apart)

Votes 10 is a majority:

Jonnas (8): Gizmo, LazyBoy, Nintendohnut, Esequiel, gaggle64, martinist, Haggis, MadDog91UK,

Oh right! Sorry must have gotten confused there.

You said you think you know who controlled you?

I will say if someone will protect me tonight as i will be targeted by the mafia.

MadDog...you have just told everyone that you have information on who a mafia member is. If they know you have information that you haven't yet told everyone, they are much more likely to kill you before you say it so that it doesn't get out. What I mean is there are two ways to go here:

1. Don't tell us today. The mafia knows you have info so they try to kill you before you can tell everyone

2. You DO tell us today. You have already given all the info you have and are no longer a threat to the mafia. In this situation the only reason they would kill you is for revenge? But you're less likely to die.

I advise you reveal what you know and reduce the risk for tonight, it makes logical sense that they are more likely to kill you if you have info that you are planning to reveal later.

Ok, so Maddog was controlled.

What about Esequiel? He said he recieved a ransom note. If you ask me, that's much more believable.

If the mafia could force this insta-kill trough the ransom, they would've done it sooner, don't you think? Like, from day one.

And Lazyboy still hasn't answered my question. If Zell did not pay the demands, how come you were released?

Vote: Lazyboy

Because you have some explaining to do.

I think you are purely trying to deflect this away from you. YOU are the one who has given us no information, and has not adequately explained who you are.

You are the one with explaining to do.

Ok ill reveal....

I have investigation skills and targeted MBAM!

I learned that she can Force people from their own free will.

Hmm, well that's interesting, she will probably be something like a prostitute or something similar, if getting a vote is all she can do then she isn't that dangerous, I think Jonnas is more of a threat.

Anyway, MadDog...what other info have you got so far? You say that you have investigation skills... who else have you targeted and what has it shown up?

(If your info was something like "This person is good" obviously don't say it, cause that makes them a target, but you must have targeted an evil player at least once, surely! There's plenty of 'em!)

I think you are purely trying to deflect this away from you. YOU are the one who has given us no information, and has not adequately explained who you are.

You are the one with explaining to do.

You want me to explain? Fine, I'm a Jailkeeper, who can protect/roleblock one player in the same night.

I have no information, because this power doesn't give information. I just came out here and you came up with this piece of information where I supposedly kidnapped you and forced Dyson to kill another man.

As I said before, I don't buy the idea of forced killing being part of the ransom. Especially, considering another player here claims to have received the ransom.

That is why I believe that information has holes in it. I don't doubt you are good, but the results of the investigation are clearly flawed (for the reasons explained before).

Now

Change Vote: MBAM

because, wether a kidnapper or a mind-controller. She surely is causing havoc around here. And I'm the one that takes the blame.