NEurope
MoogleViper

Mafia game #mine

My role has nothing to do with you Dohnut, sorry. As for my win condition, I win when the town wins- how generic!

*shrugs* well my information was this:

Darksnowman has fulfilled part of his win requirement.

That is what I have, and it doesn't seem to match what you're saying. You have a win requirement, and that is not what you are claiming. I am just confused.

Yeah, these points alone are going to make me keep my vote.

Vote: Dyson

Darksnowman is good. If Dyson is so adament he is evil with little (no) evidence to show whatsoever, then I believe he must be evil.

Vote: Dyson

Darksnowman is good. If Dyson is so adament he is evil with little (no) evidence to show whatsoever, then I believe he must be evil.

Dyson isn't evil. Its the one thing I know, and probably the last.

Dyson isn't evil. Its the one thing I know, and probably the last.

You're sure? I know 100% that dark is good. So unless Dyson has the wrong info or something, he's evil.

I'm going to bed, so if I come back tomorow and you've proven your point, I'll gladly remove my vote for him.

You're sure? I know 100% that dark is good. So unless Dyson has the wrong info or something, he's evil.

I'm going to bed, so if I come back tomorow and you've proven your point, I'll gladly remove my vote for him.

100% sure too. I think dyson is working under the same preconditions as me; we need to lynch.

I don't have any info bar the stuff in this thread, but the point about his win condition is enough to shed poor light on him if you ask me, and now I'm starting to suspect you for sticking up for him so adamantly and so confidently as well.

I don't have any info bar the stuff in this thread, but the point about his win condition is enough to shed poor light on him if you ask me, and now I'm starting to suspect you for sticking up for him so adamantly and so confidently as well.

I agree completely

Haggis: Are you sure that Dark is definitely good and not neutral?

I find Darksnowman to be suspicious as well, with the "part of his win requirement". And avoiding saying his role reeks of "Space Mafia".

Shino, what do you do exactly? The mayor is not supposed to know information during the night. I was one back at the Space Mafia and I only knew what others told me.

Jonnas, who are you?

And Nintendohnuts instant accusations is just making this a direct continuation of Space Mafia too. So what if I don't wanna say who I am? This is a vanilla game, I'm good and may I burn for copying and pasting a section of a PM for Moogle:

"You are good. You win when all threats to the town have been eliminated."

Not neutral, not evil, but good.

What about you Mr. Policeman? Are you a good policeman or a corrupt one? Perhaps you are corrupt seeing as you aren't too interested in gathering info about evil players. :)

Now seriously, can we not talk about lynching someone evil?

Lazyboy, whats this about a lynch requirement? And when you said that you had a partner in the game... are you and Dyson...?

EDIT: Seeing as it was sooo important:

In my post I was going offline soon, I stayed on and finished up some conversations on MSN before going promptly at 2240 to watch Match of the Day. Various people can vouch for this and its completely absurd that it should have any relevance but thanks for your concern.

Its. Just. A. Game.

Seriously dont have a Heart Attack >.>

Oh we're just warming up. You wait till we're down to 15, bad things are said.

Darky, baby, how you doing? How was match of the day? Right, by voting requirement I simply meant he felt we needed to lynch, as he stated a little earlier.

Nintendohnut, i'm not to sure but I think we're okay with darky.

We need to start over. Opinions?

MotD was nothing special man, I was listening to Five Live when I was online so I knew what to expect- a disgraceful defeat for the Pool. :(

If only we had CSI's, more often than not they gave info that we already had but atleast it was something. You miss em when they are gone.

And Nintendohnuts instant accusations is just making this a direct continuation of Space Mafia too. So what if I don't wanna say who I am? This is a vanilla game, I'm good and may I burn for copying and pasting a section of a PM for Moogle:

"You are good. You win when all threats to the town have been eliminated."

Not neutral, not evil, but good.

What about you Mr. Policeman? Are you a good policeman or a corrupt one? Perhaps you are corrupt seeing as you aren't too interested in gathering info about evil players. :)

First thing - I haven't asked you to reveal who you are. I would never expect you to this early in the game. All I asked was that you told me/us who you have targetted so far in the game. This would not incriminate you in any way, especially if you are good.

Second thing - I am interested in gathering info on bad guys, but at the moment I have no solid information on anyone. I am just trying to work with the information I have. If you could just answer one question it would help a lot and basically would stop me suspecting you.

Oh and one final thing - I know it seems like a direct continuation of Space Mafia, but I was completely right in that about the remaining mafia players :heh: Still, I'm not accusing you of anything, all I'm doing is asking you a question, and voicing my suspicions about how you are aligned. I have no proof, and I am not accusing you, I was just suspicious because you have repeatedly avoided the question I asked. If you are good, it will not matter if you tell me:

Who have you targetted so far?

Seriously, please just answer and it we can leave this all behind us. Please?

What would you say if I was to say that I targetted one person and that has been... jayseven?

What info have you got then? Whether its solid or not its better than nothing.

Still nobody has nothing? come on we have to lynch someone, if we don't the mafia are going to have a field day...

Hey all. Was taken hostage and so I couldn't speak.

Since no one cares about Zell and I'm already exposed might as well say it, I'm the Mayor. Now release him you savages!

The reason why I was released is actually unknown to me, it could be because these so called "demands" were met, but I doubt that. In the process of me being released, something was taken from me (something specific to my role) and I'm thinking that's the reason I was released. When Lazyboy was taken hostage, the demands were sent to me, I refused but Lazyboy was released anyway. I'm not actually sure if these hostages can kill or not.

I'm starting to suspect you Shino, why did you so easily announce to the whole thread that you were the mayor and have investigation powers? You knew nothing about me, if you were the actual mayor I reckon you would have refused these "demands". You could well be the mayor, although be a corrupt one. I also found what you said a few pages ago about "we might as well randomly lynch" a bit suspicious too.

This is just my line of thought, I have no evidence, but we need more discussion going on.

That's what I get for helping.

I've been trying to find a way to make my role useful. First, my life depends on who's house I sleep in, so its really a matter of time before I die specially since they're recruiting. Second, I can't really investigate, my info was based on who's house I survived, but that's useless now too. I won't last long, that's why I revealed my role so easily.

That's what I get for helping.

I'll thank you when I know for certain you're not in the mafia. Until then I will remain suspicious.

Been going through the thread, and saw this.

"Nintendohnut wears a badge and a uniform."

The mafia recruiter knocked on a camouflaged house.

There has been a new recruit to the mafia.

Nintendohnut may be an army guy rather than a policeman, and this fits with the camourflaged house. So I reckon Nintendohnut could be the mafia's new recruit.

Vote: Nintendohnut

Woah, what?! I'm not that guy, I do wear a badge and a uniform, but since when does that mean a) I'm in the army and b) I live in a camouflaged house? I am neither of these things, and I am certainly not in the mafia. Could you at least back it up with some proof before you randomly start accusing people? I'm trying to help the town, asking Dark for information and not accusing anyone blindly or randomly voting. C'mon, back it up or don't vote purely on a hunch, please!

Votes 12 is a majority

darksnowman (1): Dyson

No lynch (1): Esequiel

Calza (1): LazyBoy

LazyBoy (1): Calza

Dyson (1): Haggis

Woah, what?! I'm not that guy, I do wear a badge and a uniform, but since when does that mean a) I'm in the army and b) I live in a camouflaged house? I am neither of these things, and I am certainly not in the mafia. Could you at least back it up with some proof before you randomly start accusing people? I'm trying to help the town, asking Dark for information and not accusing anyone blindly or randomly voting. C'mon, back it up or don't vote purely on a hunch, please!

Who lives in camourflaged houses? Army people. What do army people have? Badge and uniform. You have badge and uniform. It makes sense. I am certainly not voting randomly.