NEurope
MoogleViper

Mafia game #mine

Vote: Dyson

Might as well, its the only info i have to go by and we have yet to lynch anyone.

I am Good guys, you think I'd want to reveal my power this early on and potentially reveal myself? Come on. I'll be able to tell you why I did what I did tomorrow and if you deem it necessary you can kill me then, but you won't find out otherwise. Please, at least let me have my explanation tomorrow. It could help us.

That sounds like you want the chance to kill one more person to me. I'm sorry, but you killed someone who was good, and could have been very helpful to us.

Dyson knows aswell as us that the day will be over by tomorrow >.>

I think he means the next day you ninny :p

How the heck could I kill someone else tomorrow? In any vanilla games in the past have you ever known a power that means you have to kill in the chat?

Urgh I know nobody will believe me and there's nothing else I can do but trust me, if you lynch me this will most probably spell the end of the game for the town.

How the heck could I kill someone else tomorrow? In any vanilla games in the past have you ever known a power that means you have to kill in the chat?

Urgh I know nobody will believe me and there's nothing else I can do but trust me, if you lynch me this will most probably spell the end of the game for the town.

There have been a few times where saying something does kill someone. The game where there was Hitler for example! And there were others, I just can't remember specifically (there have been so many mafia games :)).

Vote: Dyson start explaining now. You're way too suspicious.

I just edited to put a space between vote: dyson because otherwise it looks like vote:Dyson =]

End of the game for the town? That's a wild exaggeration at best.

Just what I was thinking, there's no way he role could be that important.

Because of the way the game is going. If the town loses many more people it will surely be too late for us to do anything. I'm the Doctor.

Do what? Dyson, why did you think O_W should have died?

I meant since when can a doctor kill someone by saying something.

I said I'll be able to tell you why tomorrow!

Do what? Dyson, why did you think O_W should have died?

Because I had to kill someone and really had no idea who to pick so chose a random name. :(

He can't... you assume it because Dyson said O_W must die and he did die, but if dyson is a doctor then he could not of done such a thing, so therefore either dysons lying, or someone else did it.

Dyson...doctors can't kill... and how exactly will you be able to tell us tomorrow?

Dyson...doctors can't kill... and how exactly will you be able to tell us tomorrow?

He's telling us to spare him today, so he can explain tomorrow.

Dyson, last time you said that, you were the Mafia's witch doctor. I see history repeating tself, here.

Because I had to kill someone and really had no idea who to pick so chose a random name. :(

So you randomly chose someone who has already been stated as "good" by Shino earlier? No way. Either your lying and you need to die, or you're really crap at mafia games and wouldn't be much of a loss.

Oh, and that person just so happenned to be an investigator?

I don't believe you.

Maybe he has been told to pick someone to die, or else he will get killed? Or something like that.... Maybe its a ransom or something, to get him out of the game?