NEurope
MoogleViper

Mafia game #mine

Who lives in camourflaged houses? Army people. What do army people have? Badge and uniform. You have badge and uniform. It makes sense. I am certainly not voting randomly.

That is a pretty good point but I'm not sure if it is enough to lynch somebody. But we only have an hour left...

There really isn't any information at this point that we can conclusively call proof. And all I can say to Zell is that you are wrong man, I'm not an army person. Not much point voting no lynch if the day is soon to be over.

Hey, fools, army? no? What was Chair? a SCOUT, he would have a badge and a uniform, therefore, I reckon he's part of the scouts perhaps?

Do you mean me DomJcg? You think I'm the scouts? Just a little confused about if you're referring to me, or whoever lives in the camouflaged house.

What happens if people end up with a vote against them?

Nothing. All these accusations and stuff have made me confused and since the day will end theres not much point in me voting so bring on the night Mr Moogle =]

It was to whoever had the badge and uniform, and camo housing means...little? what are they gonna do, think that you can't see them :P and Esequiel, nothing happens.

Day 4 is now over

The town couldn't decide who to lynch

People playing (22):

Brian Mcoy

Calza

Coolness Bears

darksnowman

DomJcg

Dyson

Ellmeister

Esequiel

Gaggle64

Gizmo

Haggis

Jayseven

Jonnas

Lazyboy

MadDog91UK

martinist

MBAM

mr-paul

Nintendohnut

Oxigen_Waste

Shino

welsh_gamer

Night 4 begins now

Has moogle died?

Quite likely. I havn't seen him on MSN.

*Goes back to being dead*

Sorry about the long wait. I have indeed died but I'll get over it.

Night 4 is now over

Tonight the mafia recruiter would be targeted the therapist.

“Sure I’d love to join the mafia.†However the person who planted the bomb didn’t want this to happen.

Darksnowman is dead. He was the therapist who had managed to capture the Psychopath.

Jayseven is dead. He was the mafia’s recruiter. Every night he would give somebody a chance to join the mafia.

--------------

The Mafia were at the headquarters. The Don was giving his orders.

The soldier stepped forward. Sorry, but your reign is over.

mr-paul is dead. He was the Heir who was against the mafia’s ways. However following his father’s death and his promotion as the new Don, he had decided that the mafia way was best after all.

------------

The Mafia have taken a new hostage

People playing (20) 11 is a majority:

Brian Mcoy

Calza

Coolness Bears

DomJcg

Dyson

Ellmeister

Esequiel

Gaggle64

Gizmo

Haggis

Jonnas

Lazyboy

MadDog91UK

martinist

MBAM

Nintendohnut

Oxigen_Waste

Shino

welsh_gamer

Zell

Day 5 begins now

Just noticed that I'm not on any of these lists since night 2... I am still playing right?

I think so? Anyways, alot of mafia died tonight, but clearly more remain, sadly my role does not tell me anything about anyone, does anyone have information?

Just noticed that I'm not on any of these lists since night 2... I am still playing right?

I knew I had missed somebody off. The numbers didn't add up.