NEurope
MoogleViper

Mafia game #mine

Somebody must have something. There are body parts everywhere this morning!

I just want to say for people to disregard my info last night, they might have been recruited.

Yeah with recruitments past confirmations of people being good are pretty much useless.

I'd say we've pretty much lost the game, they keep recruiting and our info is none or useless, might as well lynch randomly.

Well we just got to get lucky, really. I mean, you don't think your own skills are reliable from day-to-day, but that still leaves bad people as bad when discovered! Let's not lose hope or give up anything yet, it's early days. Besides, we've not heard from everyone yet.

Well we just got to get lucky, really. I mean, you don't think your own skills are reliable from day-to-day, but that still leaves bad people as bad when discovered! Let's not lose hope or give up anything yet, it's early days. Besides, we've not heard from everyone yet.

I can't discover bad people.

I can't discover bad people.

.. lol ok now I understand your frustration. Well surely you'll get some sort of anti-sign? Like, you get info on good people, but none on bad, then that means that the bad are bad? You see what I mean?

Definitely we should wait to hear from everyone before we start deciding what to do. I have nothing of any use at all at the moment, but when more people come hopefully we can get something on the bad guys.

Do we have anyone that can find anything out, apart from Shino, who discovers things as a byproduct, and only whether people are good or not?

I wonder who the hostage is tonight? And who has the demands?

Also, this is going to sound random but I can't see a huge amount of info in the thread in general, the only thing I could see (I just went through the whole thread so far) is this:

A could tell you what I did last night, but it wouldn't help with anything whatsoever. So until something worthwhile comes up:

Vote: no lynch

It may not help, but it might lol, can you tell us? If it may put you in danger don't worry but if it's not important it probably won't matter to much...or it may be more important than you think? I don't know, desperately looking for something here!

Riiiiiight... so what's going on? Esquiel, why are you voting for me? I know it's your first game but normally there is some explanation...

Also Dyson, I was in NO WAY saying that Darksnowman is evil, all I was asking for was any info he had as I think he's the only who said he had any (sorry if I missed something)

I suspect at least one is being mind controlled/blackmailed etc (always happens to Dyson lol)

To get the ball rolling really. We're stuck in a rut with nowhere to turn and we may as well pick random names out of the hat.

Also I'm not mind controlled this time :P And since it's a vanilla game I'd find it hard to see how that could happen to anyone.

Also I'm not mind controlled this time :P And since it's a vanilla game I'd find it hard to see how that could happen to anyone.

Hmm good point, I thought you could have been the one who the hostage demand was being sent to and so the mafia had your vote or something? Who knows.

Oh and I'm still pretty intrigued about Esquiel's vote... please explain!

Hey, I was right about Eunuh. Oh yeah. I tell you baby, its the gut you have to go with. Anyway, I got nothing, and if no one else has i'm thinking random lynching.