N-Europe

Thriller Mafia - Sign Ups

Tellyn

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, the talkative thing is unfair. Players in this game who DON'T talk or participate will be murderised by me and Cube.

Oh yeah, if anyone has any ideas for unique thriller characters just to fill the last few roles, PM me or Cube.

Shit I forgot to sign up. And I've just died in the DIY mafia. Oh joy.

Anyway good luck with your game. I hope people keep talking for you. It really ruins the game when people just stop playing.

You can do the favours and get in.

*cough* i wonder who did that *cough*

it's fun to kill

Was I the only one who thought it hilarious that someone picked God and somebody else picked the Devil? :grin:

Shit I forgot to sign up. And I've just died in the DIY mafia. Oh joy.

Anyway good luck with your game. I hope people keep talking for you. It really ruins the game when people just stop playing.

You could serve as a replacement. If someone stops playing, he gets replaced by you, instead of being murderised.

I know, I thought I'd narrow it down a little for you. I can officially confirm I was not Jesus. There, now there are only infinity-1 number of people I could have been :heh:

Well, I also know you weren't God, Devil, Jules or Vincent, Kirby, Emma Frost, Mr.Smith, Barry Scott, Jaws, Juno or the other guys that died...

On-Topic: So, when does this one start? Mundi's game seems to be already halfway through

Well, I also know you weren't God, Devil, Jules or Vincent, Kirby, Emma Frost, Mr.Smith, Barry Scott, Jaws, Juno or the other guys that died...

On-Topic: So, when does this one start? Mundi's game seems to be already halfway through

Aha good point, that narrows it down even more lol.

And yeah I was thinking the same sort of thing, especially as I'm dead in that one :) Is this starting any time soon?