NEurope
Vicar

Explain you nickname

From Phantasy Star Online. Used it on one site, and now just use it as my online alias.

Yeah we've had this thread a few times before, but hey.

I was once told by a friend that I looked like Gizmo when I smiled, and it stuck. Plus, Gremlins is awesome.

jayseven > j7wicked > first initial, favourite number, "favourite" word - later dropped the word because it's crap.

Had a couple of other usernames, can only remember FourEcks and Teh_Emo (later just Emo) :)

Mine comes from having Babel Fish (ala Hitchhikers guide to the galaxy) in Call of Duty, and then Fish, then I added the The and decapitolising the F. The dropping of babel was partially due to my love of those bitesize fish I normally use as avatars. :D

J7 is a whore.

Corrected it for you... :indeed:

J7 is a name whore.

:| I can't tell if you're jealous or pitiful :/

I tend to shorten everyone's names to a couple of syllables when responding to them -- Chairdriver becomes Big C, MoogleViper is simply Moogle... But as someone said, the 'viper' bit is part of your personality!

Wes, same thing. you're, like, Wes, man.

Erm well i was playing zelda:OoT a while back and my mum goes 'hey, that person looks like you' (referring to the 'asian' looking goron).

The 3? Well, was feeling random :heh:

jayseven > j7wicked > first initial, favourite number, "favourite" word - later dropped the word because it's crap.

Had a couple of other usernames, can only remember FourEcks and Teh_Emo (later just Emo) :)

Ohh, thats where you sprang from! I was wondering where Emo had disappeared to...

My old ones where King Gannon (story screen of Zelda I) > KingGan > Kigan (Jay7 idea nothing to do with Dir en grey ) and now Dante/Stegr.

Corrected it for you... :indeed:

Ass.

Ohh, thats where you sprang from! I was wondering where Emo had disappeared to...

Twas all part of an elaborate plan to infiltrate the forums. Was fun seeing how forumers treated me as 'emo' compared to when they knew me as jayseven ;P mwahhaaa!

I am a Knight.

Kov is the beginning of my second name. But the third letter isn't actually a v.

See it's a w. But because I'm cool it's pronounced as a v.

Meh...

I'm João, and people started calling me several derivatives like Jon, Johnny Man or Johnny Bravo (in real life. Seriously.). Eventually, some people got stuck with Jonas Sabimbi, and some other people started calling me Jonas.

I started using it as a nickname, and added the extra N, probably because it looks better.

Meh...Boring, I know.

I am a Knight.

Kov is the beginning of my second name. But the third letter isn't actually a v.

See it's a w. But because I'm cool it's pronounced as a v.

You change your username again, i wont think of your name as The Kop now.

Me real name is Usman, folks call me Ussy but I like spelling it Uzi :) so yea...makes sense lol