NEurope
Fierce_LiNk

CHOOOOOOOON!

Alright, now, over the past half a year or so, I've noticed that whenever I'm out on the town and a top class song comes on, I rapidly jump up and down and say the following:

"OHHHHHHHHHH! OH MY GOD! CHHOOOOON!" Whilst putting my hands in a T-shape, similar to the time-out call.

This is infectious, and now many of us do it. No doubt I caught it off somebody else, and he caught it off somebody else, and he was bitten in the neck of a monkey kept in a cage whilst carrying the rage virus.

Do you do this?

or

Do you have any funny stories about this?

or finally, Do you have your own special word for Chooons?

Do you do this?

No

No

No

I'm sorry

I don't either I'm afraid. Although I often say things like "Ah man I love this song"...possibly I could shorten that to "CHOOOOOOOOOOOOOON!!!" as you suggest *ponders*

I don't either I'm afraid. Although I often say things like "Ah man I love this song"...possibly I could shorten that to "CHOOOOOOOOOOOOOON!!!" as you suggest *ponders*

Try eeet, you may like eeet.

Hmm, tuneage. I like the word, but never heard anyone say it.

Mooogle: Get outta mah thread, boy. :p

AFMT

Absolutely Fucking Mahoosive Tune is the words of choice.

Also at work some annoying people shout "Chooooon!" it when Westlife or some equally shit talentless boy band come over the radio. Most annoying.

This really annoying person in my school shouts out....

THIS IS A CHOOOOOON!!! everytime a song comes on.

and a lot of people in my school say that is a Tune but in a much calmer way. :)

Usually when me or some of my friends win at something we usually go "Go team Venture"

Then we put our fingers into a V shape and make our finger tips touch

Feels gay but i don´t let it get to me

Usually when me or some of my friends win at something we usually go "Go team Venture"

This is possibly the most awesome quote in the history of the earth

Do you mind if I put it in my sig?

Dude, that is some of the funniest stuff I've ever read. :D: peace:

This is possibly the most awesome quote in the history of the earth

Do you mind if I put it in my sig?

Uhrm.... No not really

Lol thought I'd ask in case you took offence....for some reason. It's just awesome, the way you said it just made me laugh: peace: :bowdown:

I usually use chooooon with the word bangin' to take the piss out of chavs.

This is infectious, and now many of us do it. No doubt I caught it off somebody else, and he caught it off somebody else, and he was bitten in the neck of a monkey kept in a cage whilst carrying the rage virus.

Sounds like the definition of a meme to me.

Sounds like the definition of a meme to me.

Rumour suggests this was the monkey:

monkey_meemee.gif

If I ever met someone that shouted 'CHOOOON!' I'd beat them back to the '90s with a glowstick. Luckily I don't get out much.

Is it wrong I want to punch people in the face when they shout "TUNE!" like a drunken moron?

And don't get me started on when "I am the one and only" comes on and every single person raises a hand and screams it. It's almost too ironic for words.

I do it all the time. In fact, me and my brother adopted it as a multi man salute of a kind: the first man- the one who declares the degree to which said audio delight is possessed of tunage, raises his arm in to a vertical fist. The second man- he who must validate such a claim, crosses his forearm over the first arm, forming a T shape.

Alright, now, over the past half a year or so, I've noticed that whenever I'm out on the town and a top class song comes on, I rapidly jump up and down and say the following:

"OHHHHHHHHHH! OH MY GOD! CHHOOOOON!" Whilst putting my hands in a T-shape, similar to the time-out call.

Do you do this?

or

...Mmm-hmmm. You don't happen to wear polyester zip-up tracksuits, do you? Or modded your car with tons of cheap amounts of plastic? Or do you ask the barber to put a nike tick design on your head? ^^...Are you....

Council Housed and Violent???!!!!!!??????!!!!!?????!!!!!!!!!??????!!111!!

I kid. Most people I know who say 'chooooons' are proper old skool who love old skool Jungle music. Good folk.

Yeah, I do it when im lashed up.

A variant for an even better CHHHOOOON is to put the hands in an "A" pose and shout "ANNNNNTEMMMMMMM". No "th".

I have no idea what all of this chooooon talk is. :confused:

And I don't have similar stories either cause I don't go out. >.>;

Yeah, I do it when im lashed up.

A variant for an even better CHHHOOOON is to put the hands in an "A" pose and shout "ANNNNNTEMMMMMMM". No "th".

*chuckle* *chuckle* :laughing: