N-Europe

I never knew I could be so cruel and evil

arab_freak

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think you should send him some naked pictures of yourself back and tell him everything. That should balance things out a bit.

win! forget jamba's advice - go with this one. possibly combine it with the broom idea... yeah that'd do the trick.

seriously, you give us this sob story about how terrible you feel, get upset when nobody can help dig you out of the massive "i'm a total dick" hole you've dug for yourself - then decide the best way to amend the situation is to do it MORE?

holy.

fucking.

shit.

So I'm guessing you at first thought it was funny then you felt bad so you came on here and asked what you could do to fix it, and then it continued so you found it funny again and decided to start it all up again.

Either that or you only posted it on here because you wanted to tell more people about it so you could humiliate this kid further.

I hate people like you.

This kid most likely is going to hate you for life, the best thing you could do would be to try and convince other people to be friends with him.

why did you make this thread if you are just gunna continue ruining this kids life. He sent you naked pictures...and if you told us i dont doubt youre gunna tell people at your school.

i hope you dont show people in school that photo as that is even more out of order....that is insanely cruel

Want to make it up to him?

Take him to the middle of the most open place in the school, surrounded by people. Get down on your knees and tell him it was all a cruel joke and to make it up to him, you want to please him with your mouth, because the reason you did this is because you've harboured feelings for him for so long.

Then you have an idea of 1/10th of the humiliation this guy feels.

I see you decided to carry on with your little scheme.

You sound pretty excited actually.

I didn't, I stopped talking to him all together. My friend (the one playing Jessica) told me that I should check my "Hilary" e-mail and see if he sent me any messages...AND HE DID.

My friend told him that I wasn't speaking to him because he "didn't send her any nude pictures of himself yet". The loser believed every bit of it and sent me this message along with the pictures:

Hey, i wanna say sorry my star angel, your a great friend, can i afford to buy u back? =], your the amazing on the shiining star

so im sorry my big booty girl ;D

win! forget jamba's advice - go with this one. possibly combine it with the broom idea... yeah that'd do the trick.

seriously, you give us this sob story about how terrible you feel, get upset when nobody can help dig you out of the massive "i'm a total dick" hole you've dug for yourself - then decide the best way to amend the situation is to do it MORE?

WHERE AND WHEN DID I SAY THAT I KEPT TALKING TO HIM?! I already told my friend to consider me "out". And no, I haven't shown my friend the pictures, or anyone else. Come to think of it I haven't even deleted it yet...so I'm going to do that now.

The fact that you downloaded them...well, actions speak louder than words.

How was I supposed to know what the pictures he sent me were? He just sent me a .rar file called "my apology" containing them.

I call bullshit on this whole topic.

1. It's poor story telling.

2. Arab Freak is the biggest attention whore the internet has ever seen.

aaaaaaaaaamen.

we're just going round in circles now anyway~

big_booty_girl i mean! arab_freak, if you're just going to shoot down the few examples of good advice you get and then defend the actions you've moaned about feeling guilty over... what's the point of this thread?

Come to think of it I haven't even deleted it yet...

well, you may not have learned anything... but at least you got yourself a new desktop background out of all this.

If this story is true, you do realise that if this all comes out, the kid's parents are going to complain so loudly that you will be at the very least suspended - right? This is beyond embarrassment, the kid won't be able to show his face again and the school will have to be seen doing something about it.

Have to agree with Odders here, almost everyone looking at this thread thinks he's a monster of a person and in my mind the more he says the worse it gets. Could I suggest locking it in the interest of A_F himself? Keeping it open will only increase these feeling towards him.

Have to agree with Odders here, almost everyone looking at this thread thinks he's a monster of a person and in my mind the more he says the worse it gets. Could I suggest locking it in the interest of A_F himself? Keeping it open will only increase these feeling towards him.

Why would you care about his interests?

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!