N-Europe

Space Mafia

Cube

• Replies 982
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fair enough, I can't quite understand Vicar anyway (no offence). You said that you couldn't get any CSIs or something like that, and I have reason to believe that you control CSIs. Is this true, and if so why did you lie?

Ok I think I´m getting this there might be a guy out there who can fuck up CSI´s?

is that possible?

Vicar is lying. This isn't his first game! Why would you make up crap like that when people know its not your first game.

Vote: Vicar because he's clearly lying, so he may be lying about other stuff.

Dude if your going to count mafia #5 in then this is my second but in mafia #5 I have no idea what is happening and no idea who is who and what is what and that game is not finished so this still counts as my first .

I can if you want...

That would be appreciated if you could.

Gah, I don't want to vote for Vicar yet, but the more I read the bigger the hole he's digging himself becomes. Come on Vicar, give us some hard facts or more people are gonna vote for you!

EDIT: Vote: No Lynch (for now)

Awwwww crap lets put this like this I'm a good guy so stop voting for me if you still want me of I shall reveal my characters name and power...BUT if I do that I have to be guaranteed protection tonight I mean I'm now probably on the top three list of who to kill this night.

Ok I think I can clean this mess up right now.

I got one CSI mundi got one CSI and the last one is lost I think.

I thought you where telling his character is a CSI

my CSI told me the killer where born on night three

Mundi´s CSI told him how many he killed

did I clean the mess up or is it still there?

Edit:Fixing my spelling

By the way Vicar, be careful with this; even though you were only fixing spelling you could still be removed from the game for editing posts.