NEurope
Cube

Space Mafia

Honestly, if you had killed me earlier I wouldn't had cared this much as I was deeply concentrated in the other game.

How many mafiosos were in the beginning?

ReZourceman - Darth Vader (Star Wars)

Jonnas - Zapp Brannigan (Futurama)

Darksnowman - Ra (Stargate)

LazyBoy - Mrs. Coulter (His Dark Materials)

mr-Paul - HAL (2001: A Space Odyssey)

Martinist - Magneto (X-Men)

Mundi - Six (BattleStar Galactica)

Mundi was my backup plan. Me and him were the only ones who hadn't been suspected yet. And then he went and gave an evil laugh...

Yeah but co-ordinating votes was a bitch... especially when some people didn´t answer you

So you had 60% of the votes required to lynch. That's a bit unfair.

It would also be a big give away. The town had two people who could kill on alternate nights (and an extra one later thanks to Shino). I thought it would be a good balance.

Yeah but co-ordinating votes was a bitch... especially when some people didn´t answer you

Sorry.:heh:

Next time I'll get MSN. I swear!

It would also be a big give away. The town had two people who could kill on alternate nights (and an extra one later thanks to Shino). I thought it would be a good balance.

I'm not downplaying their victory, its well deserved. Its a bummer some people don't use their powers to the fullest.

Sorry.:heh:

Next time I'll get MSN. I swear!

Heh, no sweat :Þ

It was just that one very intense moment that we needed your vote

And you weren´t the only one not very responsive

DAMMIT DAMMIT DAMMIT

i knew i shoul dhave used my power on darksnowman :(

the kill one

and yes i used my protection power on vicar ( and only him) cause o_w seemed so desperate :P

DAMMIT DAMMIT DAMMIT

i knew i shoul dhave used my power on darksnowman :(

the kill one

and yes i used my protection power on vicar ( and only him) cause o_w seemed so desperate :P

Actually, that night we tried to kill O_W if I'm not mistaken. Maybe it was another night, but I remember I sent Mundi to kill O_W and it didn't work.

Space Mafia

Man, I love these Mafia games and this one has continued the tradition of lies and backstabbing in all new setting. World beating graphics and a well chosen soundtrack, though some of the character AI still needs a little work. :p

Boldly Go/Galaxy Far, Far Away

In hindsight, I should have played the game differently:

Step 1: Not used my power until someone was confirmed as good.

Step 2: Recruited said character.

Step 3: ?????

Step 4: PROFIT!

Actually, that night we tried to kill O_W if I'm not mistaken. Maybe it was another night, but I remember I sent Mundi to kill O_W and it didn't work.

it was when o_w died or something

or before

i dunno - it was a couple of nights... i did it a few times.. glad he turned out to be good tho..lol

cause o_w seemed so desperate :P

If Oxigen_Waste died, Vicar would lose his power.

If Vicar died, Oxigen_Waste would also die.

Eenuh stopped you from giving out the order.

It's pretty frustrating when it's obvious someone is evil and nobody votes for them. ie. Darksnowman.

It felt like I died for no good reason :p

Can I number your game as #6 for ease, Cube?

Results

Mafia Game #1 (Vanilla) - result: Mafia wins - Cube, gaggle64, Mundi

Mafia Game #2 (Vanilla) - result: Town wins - Shino, Mundi, thunderer

Mafia Game #3 (Computer Games) - result: independant wins - Cube

Mafia Game #4 (DIY) - result: Mafia wins - Gizmo, Mundi, Zell, Hellfire

Mafia Game #5 (Forum Members) - result: in progress - Zell is first winner

Mafia Game #6 (Space) - result: Mafia wins - Jonnas, Dyson, darksnowman, LazyBoy

So, how long was it before people started to suspect me, eh?

You were one of the suspects. We didn't really think you were the Alien until someone else pointed it out.

Can I number your game as #6 for ease, Cube?

Results

Mafia Game #1 (Vanilla) - result: Mafia wins - Cube, gaggle64, Mundi

Mafia Game #2 (Vanilla) - result: Town wins - Shino, Mundi, thunderer

Mafia Game #3 (Computer Games) - result: independant wins - Cube

Mafia Game #4 (DIY) - result: Mafia wins - Gizmo, Mundi, Zell, Hellfire

Mafia Game #5 (Forum Members) - result: in progress - Zell is first winner

Mafia Game #6 (Space) - result: Mafia wins - Jonnas, Dyson, darksnowman, LazyBoy

Sure..So..

3 wins: Mundi

2 wins: Me, Zell

1 win: gaggle64, Shino, thunderer, Gizmo, Hellfire, Jonnas, Dyson, darksnowman, LazyBoy.

Sure..So..

3 wins: Mundi

2 wins: Me, Zell

1 win: gaggle64, Shino, thunderer, Gizmo, Hellfire, Dyson, darksnowman.

You forgot me and LazyBoy. :heh:

Yeah Cube, you seriously can't count for shit. Thanks for organising that and all.

I'm actually reading this during a layover in Hong Kong, and had kinda given up hope by the end. Ha Nintendohnut, I was just winding you up all the way threw. Anyway good game guys, i'd especially like to thank Stevo and Jonnas, good job guys.

Well Done Mafia!

That was a great game, really interesting to read!

I don't have a clue why you didn't vote off darksnowman!

I liked my power, strongest power i've had yet, but I felt I had to be pretty quiet so I wasn't suspected of anything-then I got killed, dammit.

Thanks for a great game Cube :)

So, how long was it before people started to suspect me, eh?

when you made your third kill i had it rounded down to: You, Dyson and Strider.

I suggested we would accuse you of being an alien but tellyn beat us to it :Þ

Darn it

And who is the man of the game

I

vote:Vicar

Because I survived after getting 11 votes of 12

And my Mangnito theory. :D

Yeah Cube, you seriously can't count for shit.

Yeah, Cube, what was up with your counting of the votes man? :heh:

And Lazyb... a mean, Mrs Coulter... er, Ryan (the lion) you did well lad, from dancing dinosaur to victor. Quite the turn around!

Chairdriver, if I had got close to being lynched the votes woulda been cancelled anyway to cause the ultimate fear factor- I was gonna play on the fact that since I killed you that I "couldn't" be night killed... and seemingly nor could I have been lynched. There would have been a riot! I wanted to ask, did you target me? Or was it like someone said and your target was randomised and thats how you found me?

One other thing, who was making Dyson vote for himself!? That wasn't me and it was causing quite the stir with us mafia- we thought he wanted voted for so he could kill the people that would lynch him or something.

Gaggle, you were always a suspect. But it took a few days before Mundi had whittled his list down and we were ready to point the blame at you.

Jonnas, Chefe, it woulda been so much easier if you had MSN. I was in the mafia before and we had some great convo's and it was no disappointment this time. The scheming and everything just ain't the same via PMs. And there were times when we couldn't get a hold of you!

Having so many votes was a great help but also a hindrance. We were really conscious of trying to make it not look like we were all voting together. And despite us having a good number of players, we were worried about what we were up against. Like everyone else, we had no idea what to fear come nightfall and with that alien on the loose we awaited a massacre!

Goooo team venture! : peace: : peace: : peace:

i didnt really get to take part in this...

my power only worked on odd days, and i was a good guy but a killer. once we lost ashmat I had no idea who to target. dom told me to go after darksnowman, but before another odd night came up, you guys decided to kill me for being quiet! (I went to Whitby with my g/f and jayseven for a few days)